Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Denmark Calls For Muslim Women To Have S*x Before Marriage

Y

youthislife

Veteran

Western cucks are so pathetic that it isn't enough for their own women to be worthless degenerate chad-only whores but they want all women in the world to be degenerate worthless chad only whores.

Only great if you’re chad. Otherwise you are a gay single virgin who only gets other gay single virgins or trannies

Ragefuel. I can't see it.

This is what I see.

Screen Shot 2020 11 28 at 121129 PM

nasty Danes someone needs give em tesosterone. European men need Inject test they clearly lack it

What the hell are muslims even doing in denmark?

Based Danes. If they can't have a normal birth rate, nobody else should either. Promiscuity destroys birth rates, look at ancient Rome.

And if they don't ?

Just how much of a godless degenerate you have to be to promote sex before marriage as a standard policy. That shit should be outlawed.

Hate to break it to you guys but I stopped being strict Muslim for a reason. Nobody actually follows that shit if their life ie good so why should I If my life is bad. All the good looking groids will fuck white guys during university then just say they're virgins. Its a piss take and its basically just an identity here, like being a vegan. It might mean something back in Saudi to be a Muslim female but not in the UK.

Hmmm... I see...
@ThoughtfulCel

Great way to gradually decrease the number of Muslims. The muzzy girls won't be settling down with Arab men in their fertile years once they've have Danish cock.

Jihadmaxx :feelsree: , when you're an incel it's good to fight and see some real action before you die than to live like a cuck in Arma 3: Incellah

I thought muslims are kinda based? Like her family can just kill whore daughter and Chad which fucked her, at least that happens in some muslim communities

nasty Danes someone needs give em tesosterone. European men need Inject test they clearly lack it
trt is so hard to get in most of the west. Estrogen prescriptions to become a tranny are easier to get, I'm not even joking, clown world

Organized religion is no match for technology and cultural marxism. Only the blackpill can defeat these things.

Hmmm... I see...
@ThoughtfulCel
Jesus fucking christ. Just when i think clown world couldn't possibly get any worse, it constantly one ups itself.

Holy shit.

Shabani

How is that cumskins' business? Telling niggers what's good for them since 1400. Fuck every single bloodsucking cumskin.
Imagine if an imam told cumskins to stop having sex before marriage.

Over for sandcels

People don't actually just kneel and worship a figment of their imagination for fun, they do it to control women. And if you give women the right to have sex before marriage then what point is there to have a religion? This will be the end of Islam.

Its her body u inkweller! You are not entitled to be angry over it!! :soy::soy::soy:

Denmark is a liberal shithole that wants to have it's cake and eat it, what else is new

These idiots know nothing of Islam. Western problem - Assuming every other part of the world holds your values or sees the world in the same way.

Just how much of a godless degenerate you have to be to promote sex before marriage as a standard policy. That shit should be outlawed.