Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Denied and I asked another person

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Had a runny nose and I asked a foid if I can have a tissue because she had some at her table and plenty. She said "NO" in a rude and narcissistic tone. Then I asked a man that didn't have a lot of tissue on his table. He gave it and said enjoy in a bro tone. I said thanks and went to another fast food counter a few minutes away and gave the same bro some napkins. The foid that denied me had a look of vehement anger on her face. The lesson learned is that when a person denies you, go to another person. The biggest fuck you, and the biggest ego destroyer. Foids have poor character.

Inceltear normies wouldn't like to read this kind of post

never ask a foid for a help, they will try to traumatise you for it.
but if they ask you then you need to do whatever you can to piss them off. once a toilet asked me to sit in the bus because she's pregnant and i pretended i didn't hear her.
she spent 20 minutes standing

but if they ask you then you need to do whatever you can to piss them off. once a toilet asked me to sit in the bus because she's pregnant and i pretended i didn't hear her.
You are well in your right because you are not responsible for her getting pregnant. It is not your fault she got pregnant. She had agency when she wants to get pregnant. It just shows her poor character to demand your seat like a narccist.

She should've fucked a man with a car.