Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demons are bluepilled about women too

S

Spirit

Banned
-
Someone that can talk to a demon called zepor asked him about women:

1.Duke Zepar, Impart me your secrets on how i can be successful with women.
Ans:Confidence is Key, so is inner game. Once you’ve mastered inner game, the secrets will be revealed to you. Practise daily, without fear for he who conquers fear conquers the world. Do not be like the rest of the men, idiotic and cowardly. Be like me. A soldier. No fear in your heart.
2.How does a woman’s mind work in general when it comes to sex and romance?
Ans: Women are like water. Emotional, little creatures. He who masters women can master the world.
Me:Ok, but how actually does her mind work?
Ans: Women crave sex, make no doubt about that. Do not be fooled by their outward appearance. All women crave sex. Women are sensual and slow, as opposed to men who are happy with a quick fix. Tame her mind and you can tame her body.
3.What are the triggers that can be used in a casual conversation to arouse sexual desire in a girl, regardless of how conservative she may be?
Ans: Feed the mind with eroticism. Feed slow, sensual thoughts.
Me: Alright, but how exactly do i go about ‘feeding’ her mind?
Ans: Talk softly, gaze into her eyes,never look at her chest or other body parts. Show her the respect she deserves and in time, She’ll be yours.
Then I went into some personal issues that I’ve excluded here.
  1. How can one be the best in approaching random, hot women and hooking up with them for either dates for for sex? What should one do specifically to achieve that?
Ans: Master yourself. As I’ve mentioned, master yourself and you master the world. Follow up with mundane activities as well. There’s a ton of resources available to you, make use of that.
5.Can you name on concept that most men overlook when trying to approach women to get laid?
Ans: The women’s emotions. They forget that women are highly emotional creatures and attempt to shove their cocks down their throat, which does not work at all and often ends horribly.

they have the power to do anything they want. and incels are powerless. so i can see why their viewpoint would be different.

Depends what you mean when you say he can talk to demons. Did he use gay new ager methods to contact the demon or did he set up a ritual and go the whole nine yards? I find that new agers commonly are just talking to themselves when it comes to their divination. Judging by the fact that he contacted a demon and it didn't try ripping his face apart I'm going to assume this faggotry is the work of a loose new ager

The demonpill possessed me and made me pledge my allegiance to the dark lord.

Hail Satan.

If you're gonna talk to a demon, talk to Paimon. There are whole cults of cock-worshipping women who pledge their fealty to Paimon. How does he do it?

Demon's don't exist , they are bullshit excuses for women to do orgies with chads.

That's what the demons want you to think.
Demon's don't exist , also Abrahamic faiths are lying , yes there are demon's but of the bhudist or Hindu variety.

This is divination. An abomination. One would have to be pretty desperate to consult devils through witchcraft.

I want to summon a succubus instead and fuck her raw. How do i summon the daughters of Lilith? Should i sacrifice someone? I can start with a feminist if the dark one want's her blood. Or a cuck. I don't mind which. Demon pussy is best pussy :feelsokman:

i pray to asmodeus

Someone give me a quick rundown on demonmaxxing

they are bullshit excuses for women to do orgies with chads.

I believe they do exist, but this fucker did not get into contact with one, it would not waste its time on a being that is so beneath it, other than to mislead said being for its own amusment, so maybe he did in fact contact one and it gave him shitty advice on purpose.

@Spirit
Who the fuck asks for such mundane information from an immortal library of arcane knowledge, talk about a wasted opportunity. If I was ever graced with the presence of some "higher being" you can guarantee I'm asking for secrets of arcane knowledge. Alchemy most specficially, because it requires materials of the mortal realm, there would be risks, but I would not have to channel another being for power as with magic, with alchemy its all just science really.

Last edited: