Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demons and Angels I have tried to summon include lucifer and satan

S

Spirit

Banned
-
I tried to summon lucifer, sallos, sitri, satan, archangel raphael and many other demons that I can't remember from the top of my head.

I've tried methods from 3 different books.

I can say that I haven't noticed anything.

have you tried turning it off and on again?

Did you do it outside during night time or in your LDAR man cave?

Dec 2017 and just 32 post. :whatfeels:

Message me. I can help.

You don't summon Lucifer AND Satan considering they are one entity. Also you don't summon them because who the fuck are you to summon father Lucifer? You do the dedication ritual if you want to form a relation ship with him.

Visit Joy of Satan.

Message me. I can help.

You don't summon Lucifer AND Satan considering they are one entity. Also you don't summon them because who the fuck are you to summon father Lucifer? You do the dedication ritual if you want to form a relation ship with him.

Visit Joy of Satan.

Joy of satan is misinfo

Also I'm pretty sure lucifer and satan are different.

Last edited:
Why would the big boss want to waste his time on some random mortal nobody?

Message me. I can help.

Visit Joy of Satan.

Are you in contact with demons and did you fuck any demon yet?

I tried to summon lucifer, sallos, sitri, satan, archangel raphael and many other demons that I can't remember from the top of my head.

Damn it's even over for warlockcels :feelsWizard::feelsrope:
Also that is evil stuff, stay away from that!

Message me. I can help.

Visit Joy of Satan.
I don't think Satan in the Old Testament is ever identified with Lucifer, which is the morning star and I believe Jesus is referred as that too in the book of Revelation, I might be wrong though.

Have you tried summoning demons or forming a relationship with Satan? Have they granted your wishes?
I will do in a couple of days.

Are you in contact with demons and did you fuck any demon yet?
I had contact with demons in the past. I plan on doing the dedication ritual. I tried to fuck demons but didn't work out.

I don't think Satan in the Old Testament is ever identified with Lucifer, which is the morning star and I believe Jesus is referred as that too in the book of Revelation, I might be wrong though.
That's literally what kikes want you to think. They demonized father Lucifer.

Im not big fan of sell your soul to demons theory

Believing in Lucifer and demons is almost as stupid as believing in God and angles, but if that's your cope you do you.

Im not big fan of sell your soul to demons theory
Doesn't work that way. That is kikes lie. You devote your soul to him, but you can go back on your word at any moment and he will leave you.
Believing in Lucifer and demons is almost as stupid as believing in God and angles, but if that's your cope you do you.
I will try to see if my new-found beliefs are true. If yes, I will be most pleased.

Message me. I can help.

Visit Joy of Satan.
Zoomer satanist doesn’t know there’s a difference jfl

Can you elab that part ?
Writing a letter of intent to Lilith being the most memorable contact. I also spoke with kokkuri-san and few random ghosts but those aren't really credible.

>Inceldom Discussion

Never change boyos :feelsokman:

Writing a letter of intent to Lilith being the most memorable contact. I also spoke with kokkuri-san and few random ghosts but those aren't really credible.
What did you say to her ? How did you technically show it to her ?

Can you send me pictures of the books bro?

There are no demons or angels boyo, those are just copes, you are coping supernaturally.

I will do in a couple of days.

I had contact with demons in the past. I plan on doing the dedication ritual. I tried to fuck demons but didn't work out.

Proof or LARP

What did you say to her ? How did you technically show it to her ?
I didn't speak with Lilith directly. I wrote a letter if intent and done the ritual with proper guidelines. I felt her presence and something going trough me room that night. The best conversation with a demon I had was with kokkuri san because we literally talked thought the board.
Proof or LARP
How am I supposed to prove it?

Last edited:
Can you send me pictures of the books bro?

I'll tell you the names

Demons of magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons, lucifer and the hidden demons, evoking eternity.

They don't work btw so I don't know why you would want to know the names.

Last edited:
I think they don't because Satan is not a devil for them and is not called Lucifer. Not an expert though, I am just a goy.

Thee summoned me. Im here. What art thy wishes ?

I wish for 30000 posts on incels.is , oh great dweller of dark, and yet bringer of light.
Thou shall post 30 000 images of pentagrams to achieve your purpose!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Demons don't exist, dummy.
Atheists are either low iq or high iq but Jewish

Satan and lucifer are the same thing I think

It never started for cultcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back