Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demonization of men & femoid take over.

BrutusWarmus

BrutusWarmus

Greycel
In the last couple of decades, women have been slowly taking over areas and sectors of industries.
If they cant do so through means they implement some bullshit gender regard in order to get into them, for example the army and firefighting lowering their standards of candidates specifically for women recruits with roles that require specific things to be a actual success at the job.

Lately they have been taking over media, for example the BBC in the UK only hiring women or certain races for jobs and disregarding men specifically straight white men.
How long before this becomes overwhelming and all men end up coping from a extrememly young age or most roles held and most men disregarded. Roping levels are already increasing over time and this isnt good for any sector of men, in my opinion.

What can be done guys?

(((They))) don't hate all men. Just those with white pigmentation. They want to shut us out from society as much as possible so that our women start going for more successful men of other races. This is why they artificially inflate the success of blacks

(((They))) don't hate all men. Just those with white pigmentation. They want to shut us out from society as much as possible so that our women start going for more successful men of other races. This is why they artificially inflate the success of blacks
they use ethnics as wagie visa slave labour too which is pretty bad for them
imagine being a stormcuck when 99% of your own race hates you and doesn't care about its continued existence anyway

they use ethnics as wagie visa slave labour too which is pretty bad for them
imagine being a stormcuck when 99% of your own race hates you and doesn't care about its continued existence anyway
Never used Stormfront in my life, I wish for 90% of my own race to be wiped out.

White male suicides have been sharply increasing for years. It will get worse before it gets better, if it gets better.

so what are you doing about it buddy boyo
let nature cull the filth, so that people like me, who's actually in the process of preparing, can reign supreme.

Not long before men are second class citizens. It’s over.

western europe and US is pretty much one of the worst places for straight white men now. Its incredibly obvious with the political correctness and the pushed agendas

High IQ. all a part of the globalization goal. it's deeper than most people think we are under attack.
let nature cull the filth, so that people like me, who's actually in the process of preparing, can reign supreme.
:feelshmm: