Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Demon Girl, 50K a week selling farts

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Check out newest video from BetterBachelor
:feelsrope:

You realize you're literally just giving her promotion at this point right

Also isn't better bachelor a redpilled snake oil salesman who hates us

that is vomit inducing

Check out newest video from BetterBachelor
:feelsrope:
ngl she is living the dream. Who wouldn't want to sell their farts to a bunch fo pathetic cucks for insane amounts of money

I just wanted people to see this. I dont watch him anymore but youtube algorithm you know.

50k a week while average incel makes 20k a year wagecucking

how did we ever get to this point?

Literally who

I just wanted people to see this. I dont watch him anymore but youtube algorithm you know.
Then why didn't you post the actual link to the video :waitwhat:
Literally who

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Unbelievable what a messed up world we live in

onlyfans users and enablers should be genocided asap

How deep can mankind actually sink? Time to nuke this shit.

:feelskek:

Tumblr ruined it waaaaay before TikTok did
Found a sale on Steam and I liked the game, what's the issue with that? :feelswhat:

I never used Tumblr, don't know anything about that site :feelstastyman:

I don't like him. He's a tradcuck who expects men to protect random rosties whenever they're in trouble.

I don't like him. He's a tradcuck who expects men to protect random rosties whenever they're in trouble.
He is a tard, no question. But this is not about him...it´s about the toilet selling farts.

He is a tard, no question. But this is not about him...it´s about the toilet selling farts.
Post the video. So we can see it without going to cucktube.

Don't tell me you're one of them too :feelspuke:
Found a sale on Steam and I liked the game, what's the issue with that? :feelswhat:
90% of the fandom are foids, just saying
I never used Tumblr, don't know anything about that site :feelstastyman:
Zoomer moment
I've never even watched him but just from looking at his name I knew he was a redpilled white knight tradcuck who charges gullible retards to hear his "advice"

Zoomer moment
To be honest

I knew I was going to be called out, but I didn't care. I saw another inkwell with a danganronpa :soy: avi before, I don't remember his username but he had a respectable post count so I didn't care.

Besides, liking anime is pretty normie nowadays, who cares if you watch cvlt animu shit :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
What a [email protected] doesn't she known that actual shit provides better content to her clients? (Instead of vaporware)

Fuck I'm ready for China to nuke everything

Better copelor

RIP to the iq of cucks who pay to be coached by him.
Anyone dumb enough to fall for redpill dating coach scams in 2021 deserve to be pennyless
Even with his fame he still gets no bitches, so I don't see how he can offer good advice to men in worse positions than himself.
This dude doesn't have fame lmao he's a bald boomer who's probably on his 2nd divorce

Jfl famous btw :feelskek:

Anyone dumb enough to fall for redpill dating coach scams in 2021 deserve to be pennyless
It's like drinking piss when there's water available.
This dude doesn't have fame lmao he's a bald boomer who's probably on his 2nd divorce

Jfl famous btw :feelskek:
Only famous to redpill cucks who still look for advice on youtube.

This dude doesn't have fame lmao he's a bald boomer
Him:Haha im famous.
Her: teehee so what do you do?
Him: i teach those who were cucked and divorce raped how to boost their copium by telling them women are worthless and degenerate
Her: breed me BB

I think BB is blackpilled but he is fooling people. Alexander Grace is blackpilled too. It´s just easier to make money with Red Pill content. Even WheatWaffles is a scammer trying to make money with blackpill by rating people :lul:

I think BB is blackpilled but he is fooling people. Alexander Grace is blackpilled too. It´s just easier to make money with Red Pill content. Even WheatWaffles is a scammer trying to make money with blackpill by rating people :lul:
I watch BB sometimes, but if he's blackpilled he sure doesn't let it slip. He sticks to the basic mgtow/redpill formula and really doesn't deviate from it.

To be honest
How did I know :waitwhat:
I knew I was going to be called out, but I didn't care.
Nigga I'm literally the only one who will call you out for something as trivial as that jfl trust me, no one else cares. I'm just doing a little trolling anyway
I saw another inkwell with a danganronpa :soy: avi before, I don't remember his username but he had a respectable post count so I didn't care.
Oh you mean @proudweeb
Besides, liking anime is pretty normie nowadays, who cares if you watch cvlt animu shit :feelsseriously:
ded srs I agree
Him: i teach those who were cucked and divorce raped how to boost their copium by telling them women are worthless and degenerate
You're giving him too much credit ngl I don't think he's that based :lul:
It's like drinking piss when there's water available.
Interesting analogy
Only famous to redpill cucks who still look for advice on youtube.
maby

Last edited:
I watch BB sometimes, but if he's blackpilled he sure doesn't let it slip. He sticks to the basic mgtow/redpill formula and really doesn't deviate from it.
In one of his videos he said it´s not the 80/20 but the 95/5 rule nowadays. He is not dumb.

Jfl how is "tbh" soy? Now you're reaching
I see tons of normies saying it over and over, the lingo just dies out, otherwise I would be spamming it all over my posts.

Bruh I'm almost at 30k, I'm burnt out. That's why I haven't touched the sewers in months. If anything you're the one who needs to up his post count
I lurkmaxxed a lot as a bluepiller because I lost my password (I know it's easy to recover) and I got my first account rejected on early 2019 without any reason :feelstastyman:. Still I can't deny I'm a zoomer piece of shit

How are we not extinct honestly :feelsjuice:

I see tons of normies saying it over and over, the lingo just dies out, otherwise I would be spamming it all over my posts.
Those cunts stole it from us :feelsjuice:
I lurkmaxxed a lot as a bluepiller because I lost my password (I know it's easy to recover) and I got my first account rejected on early 2019 without any reason :feelstastyman:
Moga me at browsing .is in 2019 ngl

Maby the reason it got denied was because you mentioned your age
Still I can't deny I'm a zoomer piece of shit
Wait how old are you?

I'm speechless
literally makes a living doing nothing while everyone else works their ass off

Can a fart really hold out in a jar? Are the jars hermetically sealed?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back