Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demographics will End Blue Pill, Traditional, and Liberal Narratives and Culture.

P

Papers Please

Greycel
Lately I've been thinking about this subject a lot and want to throw my ideas out there to see what y'all think. So as demographics decline because of ever increasing amounts of young sexless people, poor youth economic outlook, contraceptives/abortion, ect. How will this effect the relationship between men and women? If things continue the majority of women in society will be above the age of 40. At that point will women as a whole lose much of what gives them their social capital? Will they lose their army of simps, white knights, and overall sympathy of which they are all too fond of exploiting? In my experience, such women receive such social benefits primarily through their husbands and sons but that's about it. In a declining population that has low marriage rates both of those would be in short supply. In a society in which the average woman is no longer a prize to fight over, the value of female validation will become diminished. What will masculinity look like when it is no longer subservient to the interests of young women simply because the supply of young women will be much lower. The only other time, that I know of, that had a large scale decline in population was the classical era. The Greeks and Romans were the most misogynistic civilizations that I've read about. What dynamics bring about a culture that makes most of their art about the male form rather than the female? It would make sense that it would be one in which the average man has more social capital in terms of appearance relative to women, which I could only see happening via a radical increase in the age of the average citizen. I believe that to be more plausible than any of that gay bullshit they try to push as being the source of such things. I bring this up as a blackpill topic because it still means none of us will be likely to get a woman of value and have a family... but perhaps the overall trend of bashing men and society worshiping women will get better as the average woman loses the beauty that enables such things.