Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demographics pill

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
If there's 105 men born for every 100 women it was inevitable for some of us to be bottom of the barrel. Not to mention that women can't stand non-nt men who have social anxiety and low status, on top of being ugly. It was over for us, even the numbers were against us :cryfeels:

Even if there were more women than men, nothing would change much.

I think we are lied to about those numbers. Wherever i go and on the streets there is always much more males than females, in my nephews class there is 10 boys and 3 girls, same situation with the second classroom. All my cousins have more sons than daughters.

I agree. it never began.

no u wouldnt they would be lesbians and in chad harem.

How? Why would they choose you and not a normie at least, for example?
They would get tired of chad harem after a certain time and accepting its over for them, im normie looks:feelsseriously: im short but eventually a foid would settle with me, this is assuming there was 1 chad for every 100 foids, i didnt even read the OP ngl i just assumed

I think we are lied to about those numbers. Wherever i go and on the streets there is always much more males than females, in my nephews class there is 10 boys and 3 girls, same situation with the second classroom. All my cousins have more sons than daughters.
Yeah that could even be. For some reason when resources are plentiful there are more men born and when resources are scarce more women are born. I think this is biologys way of balancing things. We as males have far more evolutionary pressure and maybe this is a way for evolution to exacerbate the male competition for women. We as males really got the short end of the stick when it comes to life.

That really depends on your area. In western urban areas do young women outnumber young men. But as young women in those areas are literally chadlite (+) only it doesn’t really matter

If you're a 5/10 and 5'7, then I don't even know. All I can say is that you mog me, though I'm taller, but not tall.
You see, women's hypergamy wouldn't suddenly disappear. A foid would rather be the 100th one in Chad's harem than with a man she doesn't really like. Maybe it'd be easier if you're ready to be a beta provider though.

If there's 105 men born for every 100 women it was inevitable for some of us to be bottom of the barrel. Not to mention that women can't stand non-nt men who have social anxiety and low status, on top of being ugly. It was over for us, even the numbers were against us :cryfeels:
Yes, even the numbers are against us because we were destined to end up as cannon fodder. You simply can't win as a low status male.

If you're a 5/10 and 5'7, then I don't even know. All I can say is that you mog me, though I'm taller, but not tall.
You see, women's hypergamy wouldn't suddenly disappear. A foid would rather be the 100th one in Chad's harem than with a man she doesn't really like. Maybe it'd be easier if you're ready to be a beta provider though.
we could meet up and raid foids homes :feelsLightsaber: problemo solved ( in gta v multiplayer)

That really depends on your area. In western urban areas do young women outnumber young men. But as young women in those areas are literally chadlite (+) only it doesn’t really matter
In my town median age is over 40 years old, many girls after highschool move to bigger cities and never come back. Judging by this website there are slightly more females than males.