Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Democrat Congressman tries to dox Trump donors, doxxes one of his own donors instead

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Trump donors whose names and employers were posted in a highly controversial tweet by Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro blasted the Texas congressman on Wednesday for what they described as a “ridiculous” stunt and, in interviews with Fox News, rejected his claim that they are “fueling a campaign of hate” against Hispanics.
One of those Trump donors even revealed he's also been a supporter of local Democratic lawmakers—including Castro himself.

Wayne Harwell, the owner of a local real estate development company whose name appeared on the list Castro shared on Monday night, told Fox News in a phone interview that he donated money to Castro’s congressional campaign. But he suggested that after Castro outed him in a bid to shame Trump supporters, he won't be supporting Castro anymore.
“I was also on a list of people that gave to Castro and if he dislikes me enough that he wants to put my name out there against Trump, I’m not going to give money to him,” Harwell told Fox News. “Obviously Castro feels pretty strongly against me.”
Gentlemen, the Left.

That's all they can do is harass and try to ruin the life of anybody they oppose. It's no longer fringe, it's mainstream.

These "people" need to be stopped.

both the left and right is retarded as fuck

both the left and right is retarded as fuck
If you were American, you'd think differently. Right-wingers aren't the ones harassing people, going to their houses, and trying to get them fired/deplatformed just because they disagree with them politically.

Centrism is no longer an option. Fuck the Left.

If you were American, you'd think differently. Right-wingers aren't the ones harassing people, trying to get them fired/deplatformed, and going to their houses just because they disagree with them politically.

Centrism is no longer an option. Fuck the Left.
True centrism is known as fascism, the third position which synthesizes the positive elements of both left-wing and right-wing thought.

Representatives of the American right-wing do suck, and should be ditched, up to and including Trump.

Gentlemen, the Left.

That's all they can do is harass and try to ruin the life of anybody they oppose. It's no longer fringe, it's mainstream.

These "people" need to be stopped.
"left" KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not as long as the radical left is around.
We should ditch them and just outright embrace the radical right. The new left's cultural destruction is the cause of so many of our issues. There is not a single leftycel in here who will say anything about feminism in public. They will let foids run wild.

I hate them both. Left is better in my country :ping: