Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Demiurge hates us

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
I want off of this train but the brakes are out

I want to quit this circus but I'm the only clown left and the make-up won't wash off. I'm trapped, like an insect in a venus fly trap. Just slowly fucking dying brutally and I can't do anything about it

Whoever created this interdimensional freak show deserves the greatest of all punishments. Or maybe just a brutal locksocking ritual. From this day on I will not bear my allegiance with G-d the demiurge but with lightbearer

God better challenge me to a fucking fight when I die. I have a fucking score to settle, and I'm not stopping until he's crying on the floor bleeding.

God better challenge me to a fucking fight when I die. I have a fucking score to settle, and I'm not stopping until he's crying on the floor bleeding.
Good luck with that pal. Someone else said the same thing on here a few months ago and died of cancer a month later jfl