Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Demisexual" is another word for "Chadsexual"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"Sorry, I'm a demisexual girl. I need to feel a strong emotional connection with someone to start a romantic or sexual relationship" :feelskek:

Seriously, I don't understand how anybody can be such an idiot to believe such an immense amount of bullshit. Oh yeah I know who: normies.

"I'm demisexual" is the new excuse women are using to reject their normie friends when they try to ask them out. They only say it cause they don't want to date them but they don't want to end the friendship either since they benefit from all the simping and stuff.

There's no such thing as demisexual. Foids will fuck the first Chad they find that says hi to them, regardless if they're demi, aro, pan, lesbians, bisexuals, etc. It's in the biology of EVERY FUCKING FOID ON THE PLANET the desire to give themselves to the generically superior males.

Btw, foids only use the demisexual bullshit with normies. When a subhuman tries to approach them, they don't waste time explaining shit, they just call the cops to have the poor bastard arrested.

Sad life for normies I guess foids will do anything to maintain the illusion of the bluepill on cucks. Never outright rejecting them always giving some bs excuse just so that the poor guy thinks he can have a chance with someone else :feelshaha:

wait, a chad is not genetically superior, true genetic superiority are characters such as intelligence, one's own personal values and so on, beauty does not give any concrete advantage, it is society that considers beauty important when it makes no contribution to the humanity

"Sorry, I'm a demisexual girl. I need to feel a strong emotional connection with someone to start a romantic or sexual relationship" :feelskek:

Seriously, I don't understand how anybody can be such an idiot to believe such an immense amount of bullshit. Oh yeah I know who: normies.

"I'm demisexual" is the new excuse women are using to reject their normie friends when they try to ask them out. They only say it cause they don't want to date them but they don't want to end the friendship either since they benefit from all the simping and stuff.

There's no such thing as demisexual. Foids will fuck the first Chad they find that says hi to them, regardless if they're demi, aro, pan, lesbians, bisexuals, etc. It's in the biology of EVERY FUCKING FOID ON THE PLANET the desire to give themselves to the generically superior males.

Btw, foids only use the demisexual bullshit with normies. When a subhuman tries to approach them, they don't waste time explaining shit, they just call the cops to have the poor bastard arrested.
:society::society::society::society::society::society: