Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Demand drives supply i guess.. X:ers taste in music SUCKED

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
80s rock music was the most normie braindead music ever made. Cant stand listening to ACDC, iron maiden, u2, bon jovi, europe, kiss (apart from i was made for loving you, theres something magical about that song) etc when it comes on the radio.

The music of the older X:ers of the late 60s, early 70s...

Had to live with an X:er for some months, and he played 80s music on his stereo 24/7.

The 60s & 70s had some good music like led zeppelin, heart, pink floyd, marvin gaye, black sabbath, rolling stones, doors etc, the 90s & 00s had some good alternative/grunge rock the likes of green day, pearl jam etc, but i just throw up on the inside when i hear 80s rock. Id rather listen to 80s disco music even.

The best music ever made was in 1967 & 1968 by far. Nights in white satin, carrie anne, whiter shade of pale, white rabbit, light my fire, strawberry fields, delilah, sympathy for the devil, ive gotta be me

image.png
enjoy ur ban, gay mongoloid

Still 1000% better than nigger rap

i have a hypothesis, its actually the other way around, supply drives demand, i can demand a product as much as i want but if there is no supply then it wont get fulfilled.

60s to late 90s is some of the best music ever made
what do you mean?
That includes the 80s for me

Vaporwave > all