Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Delusional thy name is a 62 year old blackcel, James thinking a 20yr old filipina is in love with him

Like I'm a delusional SEAmaxxer too but like come on man 42 years difference even I can see that's just some obvious betabuxx how the fk does this guy lie to himself like this what kind of levels of delusions you have to reach.

This is what SEAmaxxing for relationships typically gets you

I'd do anything for that girl, but I get mogged by a 62yo bald black guy , it's so fucking OVER

This is what SEAmaxxing for relationships typically gets you
Yh I was fantasizing about having a SEAmaxx family but tbh I might re-arrange my SEAmaxx plans to pumpNdump like itsOVER did, tho that dude left like 20 illegimitate bastard childrne down there JFL I dont wanna do that, dont need no 20 baby mamas hell nah nigga.

The only foid I would imprignate is white or japanese/korean maybe chinese, those filipinas be aging horribly and they poor asf I dont wanna wageslave for some foids and their poor families shiettt

I might not evne go there tbh just go to Vietnam instead idk man idk, ill probably sitll go there for a bit then decide what to do next.

I'd do anything for that girl, but I get mogged by a 62yo bald black guy , it's so fucking OVER
You got mogged by his moneyt

This is why having money and bveing ta richcel is so important

wish I was fking rich its fucking over I iwl have to wage slave till I die fuck this shitt

Yh I was fantasizing about having a SEAmaxx family but tbh I might re-arrange my SEAmaxx plans to pumpNdump like itsOVER did, tho that dude left like 20 illegimitate bastard childrne down there JFL I dont wanna do that, dont need no 20 baby mamas hell nah nigga.

The only foid I would imprignate is white or japanese/korean maybe chinese, those filipinas be aging horribly and they poor asf I dont wanna wageslave for some foids and their poor families shiettt

I might not evne go there tbh just go to Vietnam instead idk man idk, ill probably sitll go there for a bit then decide what to do next.
That's a good plan. I'd SEAmaxx if i was rich and could learn the local language

You got mogged by his moneyt

This is why having money and bveing ta richcel is so important

wish I was fking rich its fucking over I iwl have to wage slave till I die fuck this shitt
How much money does he have? Does he say it in the video?

That's a good plan. I'd SEAmaxx if i was rich and could learn the local language
they speak English in Filipinoland

filipina = sugar baby with brown nipples

He should ask himself why he can't find the same success in more financially prosperous countries

Too bad for this idiot with a double-digit brain, this son of a bitch has the audacity to dream without even establishing a separation between reality and fantasy.

DnW but from the thumb I can garner her looks of disgust.

Although I'm an autist and reading body language doesn't come naturally for me, i have had an "special interest" in human social behavior, and thusly trained myself through the years on how to read faces, which isn't natural to me, but something I can do analytically if I put some effort. The frown of disgust in that foid's face is unmistakable, clear as water.

DnW but from the thumb I can garner her looks of disgust.

Although I'm an autist and reading body language doesn't come naturally for me, i have had an "special interest" in human social behavior, and thusly trained myself through the years on how to read faces, which isn't natural to me, but something I can do analytically if I put some effort. The frown of disgust in that foid's face is unmistakable, clear as water.
It's just until her passport says American, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back