Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Delusional MGTOW redpiller gets confronted with reality, results after 2 days swiping in New York.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
Invite him here

It's over for him, MSTOW in action right here.

Why MSTOW act like such tsunderes - "It's not like I want to have girlfriend or anything you slut!"

giphy.gif

Spam his comment section with the link to that video

“Dr red pill “ or coach red pill, something retarded like that. We need to make sure he sees this video.

Spam his comment section with the link to that video

“Dr red pill “ or coach red pill, something retarded like that. We need to make sure he sees this video.

I really want to do it, what is that guy's channel?

"
Why MSTOW act like such tsunderes - "It's not like I want to have girlfriend or anything you slut!"

"It's not like I want to have girlfriend or anything baka, baka!!!!

MEN GRABBING THEIR OWN WEINERS

based
:redpill::redpill::redpill:=:soy::soy::soy:
song name?

This is depressing, just let him cope in peace.

jesus christ, I don't even know if most bluepilled people are as delusional as he is.

His look are very bad, it’s over for him.

he should try losing weight then run JBW game

>swiping left
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why. You cant afford to have many standards looking like he does.

I hope he learns the blackpill properly

Fuck man, I know he should expect this shit but I can't help but sympathize.

Men SENT Their Own Way are just as blue pilled as PUA followers. The hallmark of red/black pillers is AWARENESS and this fat fuck has no awareness of his own subhumanity.

Redpill is the ultimate cope

Sometimes I think red pill/MSTOW are the worst, they cope so fucking bad

The redpill is a bluepill covered with red.

MCTOWs are even lower than feminists because they often are failed tradcucks or ex-betabuxers.

Even though this guy is ugly, I have no empathy for him. Because just the fact that he call himself an “MGTOW” means he is bluepilled AF.

Lmao I can't wait to watch this when I get home from work.

He is 31? Looks fucking mid forties. He looks like the posterboy for MSTOW.

BAHAHAHAHA this piece of fat shit, HAHA he even left swipe some foids? REALLY? hAHAHAHA hope he roped by now:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I would even understand a chad who caught 456,789 pussies get seasick at it and start focusing on themselves. A non-chad MGTOW is just disillusioned betabux or INCEL.

He should stop being a fat fuck for at least a year and see if that helps him. If not, he can murder himself with pizza and donuts.

MEN GRABBING THEIR OWN WEINERS
:feelskek:
Never though of that one before tbh :feelsokman:
>swiping left
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why. You cant afford to have many standards looking like he does.

I hope he learns the blackpill properly
I think it is to possibly improve your rating in tinder's matchmaking algorithm by appearing to not swipe right indiscriminately. This is not certain, however.

Men Coping Their Own Way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back