Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional landwhale rants on Twitter, says being fat isn't unhealthy and unattractive.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she isn't even fat, she is morbidly obese.
She thinks this is healthy. What the fuck is wrong with her?

‘Fat girls are a work of art‘. But not fat men too?

Picture won't load

Why the hell are American black women so fat? In my country the black women are all thin because they are dirt poor farmers living in mountains

No, only girls. Who cares about white males in 2019? Deffo not the SJW's. It's fucking sad
This society is a joke, man. Clown society. God, can’t stand most humans.

Imagine a fat guy bragging on the web about how handsome he truly is.

The difference is that a fat woman still is a woman so she still can exhibit female features that will arouse thirsty simps.

She should know that some men jerk off on very weird shit. She is just one of those weird shit.

Who's got twitter?

Can someone leave a message for me and tell her

"Keep Coping Fatty"

To be fair, there is an evolutionary theory that says that the human body is exceptionally good at storing fat. It was a great way to store energy in times of scarcity or something. So it's conceivable that you can be fat and very healthy.

We do know it's bad long term, though.

dam board_gaming got some massive tits

How do you even argue with women tbh

"follow me on Instagram: Nikolxcurvess only fans, and Snapchat: Chin-su. Y’all can send me money since y’all care about me so much to my cash app $leeleexo"
Go on, send her money, since you care about her.

"YES. ART. You heard her tf. It don’t take any time at all to make something small but it takes time and work and effort to make something big, and that’s art baby. You heard sis
❤️

"

Another land whale's response to a guy who questioned how exactly is this "art".

The word delusional doesn't even cut it anymore with these creatures.

jesus christ,disgusting
‘Fat girls are a work of art‘. But not fat men too?
no,only women get to be repilsive and not suffer the consequences
Why the hell are American black women so fat? In my country the black women are all thin because they are dirt poor farmers living in mountains
Because americans are typically more priviledged and dont have to worry about basic necesseites

Fuark so fucking disgusting. I wouldnt touch that.

work art of fast food yea sure
if ur gods are fast foods restaurants :feelstrash:

Smh it’s the 21st century guys, I mean, come on. Fat is beautiful. We’re a post biology post species living in post history. Just stop teaching boys to be attracted to slim girls! Smash the patriarchy.

I see a very common logical fallacy in most of not all leftist/feminist statements. They always talk about the way things SHOULD be and not the way they ARE, and pretend one of two things. That the SHOULD version is long overdue, we’re a post-this/that society, and the feminist is outraged that we are not living in the future yet, or that others are kicking and screaming iinto the future. Like their idea of reality is a few steps ahead of where it currently is. Or the 2nd one which is pretending that there is a way to get from IS to SHOULD. Take ending violence as an example. It seems noble, seems like everyone can get behind it, and I’m sure some or most people are perplexed at how violence can continue to exist in the 21st century when we’re all cultured or whatever. And they could say “violence shouldn’t exist, we’re fighting to end violence”. But what would the process to end violence entail? You would have to castrate All men, or somehow re-engineer DNA to prevent it from mutating so there is genetic homogeneity among men and 0 variation in fighting ability that would lend itself to survival success, and thus be propagated better than meek genes. Point is, it sounds good, makes one feel like a noble warrior/humanity advocate when talking about it, but it’s often impossible to go from IS to SHOULD in practice, and if it were possible, it would entail doing like 10 bad things to achieve one good thing.. and The things that can go from IS to SHOULD tend to be unimportant things that nobody really cares enough about in the first place to warrant virtue signaling about. The world exists as it is, humans exist as they are, and fundamentals can never change since that would entail changing EVERYTHING ELSE to comply with the new “laws of physics” of your new artificial world.

Last edited:
i really didnt need to see this creature first thing in the morning ,i almost threw up my breakfast

jesus christ,disgusting

no,only women get to be repilsive and not suffer the consequences

Because americans are typically more priviledged and dont have to worry about basic necesseites
Double standards piss me right off.

"Bla Bla Bla i dont wanna loose weight"

This is female cope.

Noone not even women are happy being fat, especially those who make excuses for it.

But even still, women know that no matter how fat they get there is always some cuck that will orbit them. Just look at the my 600lb life show. There are women to fat to wipe their own asses and there is always some beta there.

Whale whale what do we have here? :feelshaha:

You wouldn't even be able to find her pussy

Fat and black. Every man’s dream woman

What does this have to do with incels anyway? This isn't r/fatpeoplehate

What does this have to do with incels anyway? This isn't r/fatpeoplehate
It's not about hating fat people, reddit is full of cucks.

As someone has stated above, women will still be desirable to some people, just for the hole they have. It kind of has something to do with Blackpill and society itself, since SJW and fat acceptance/body positivity have something to do with society, it is related to the blackpill, which is why I posted it here.

She still has unlimited dating options

One of you inkwells should get on twiter and say "recessed jaws are a work of art! It's 2019 and recessed jaws are in!" and i'll make a twitter account to reply "yass kang slay!"
"Bla Bla Bla i dont wanna loose weight"
She still has to make it to 35 and then 45. At the rate she's going, even if she does, by middle age, she'll be bogged down with all types of illnesses from arthritis (all that weight is going to do damage to her skeletal structure) to high blood pressure etc. Illnesses that will be sure to reduce her life expectancy. Where she might have lived to be 75 or 80, she may not make it to 60.
Imagine having the sheer narcissism to declare yourself a work of art.
One difference I've noticed between black and white women is that black women tend to be blissfully unaware of their flaws while a lot of times white women can be too aware. Don't get me wrong, lots of white women are narcissistic but black women seem to take it to another level. A 17 year old blonde Stacy may think she is a fat pig when she is actually just curvy while a fat pig like the one in this video will say "I's jus a lil thick hurr durr"

Though the higher IQ you are, the more self aware you tend to be. So that could explain things.
Whale whale what do we have here? :feelshaha:

Last edited:

She will get laid easier than us because shes a foid.

Still being fat means Chad and Chadlite will never commit so they will be single.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back