Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional cumbuckets (more commonly known as women) think they can beat manlets in a fight

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
last video is lifefuel

Bitches getting BTFO'D :feelskek:

Society (simpciety) has put them on a pedestal so high that they cant see reality anymore.

women are delusional more news at 6

that last video :feelsokman:

All foids are woke, delusional, and retarded as fuck. They lack the brains to filter information they receive from their woke lords and think everything they hear from these dumbfucks is sCiEnCe. oMg rEsPeCt sCiEnCe

Women actually engage in physical violence in relationships more than men. It could be the result of their entitlement, or maybe they actually think they could beat a man in a fight. One thing is for sure, they have huge egos because nobody has checked them so when they finally anger their boyfriend and cross the boundaries too much they'll get hit eventually, leading into them feeling like they are victims once more.

That's nothing. I once saw a vid of a manlet beating up two MEN who were at leasy a good 5-8 inches taller than him. People overestimate the usefulness of height in actual combat, height is only good for aesthetic, whereas height just MAKES you look bigger, like a pathetic animal standing on it's legs to appear bigger, when its in fact more vulnerable in that state

That's nothing. I once saw a vid of a manlet beating up two MEN who were at leasy a good 5-8 inches taller than him. People overestimate the usefulness of height in actual combat, height is only good for aesthetic, whereas height just MAKES you look bigger, like a pathetic animal standing on it's legs to appear bigger, when its in fact more vulnerable in that state

Cope

Women actually engage in physical violence in relationships more than men. It could be the result of their entitlement, or maybe they actually think they could beat a man in a fight. One thing is for sure, they have huge egos because nobody has checked them so when they finally anger their boyfriend and cross the boundaries too much they'll get hit eventually, leading into them feeling like they are victims once more.
it's because western men were taught growing to never hurt women even the ones that fight back. alot of these women in the videos probably hit men before that never retaliated

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:kino. Foid are retarded to think they could ever take any man in a fight, including 5ft 1 manlet. I mean I know there retarded but even animals know this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back