Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional boomer fathers and their "advice"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Always interesting when boomers complain about you not being able to find a GF. How easy it was in their time. It was the time of "Just own a car"/"Just have some weed", back then there were so many girls hitchhiking around the world and most of them would do anything for a lift. Get one and she blew you right there. There were literally countless of them. And these weren't even just filthy/unkempt hippies - just your average student coming from a party at a disco. They had limitless opportunities for meeting girls (as there was no fear of being accused of sexual harassment for talking to a girl on your job/your studies/in public, as there were public parties and enormous amounts of hitchhiking girls).

And now these boomers complain why their sons cannot find any and say that this is because they play video games or something like that (without realizing that this is what most modern frontholes also do). "The gamer girl - uwu"-archetype is nowadays the majority and not the minority -funny how they then still present themselves as alternative and unique because frontholes have zero self-perception. Normies/chads also play video games and they then take some drugs with that hole and they fuck; this is the new reality where most social interaction can take place offline with Discord/etc., what all classmates of mine do to still meet.

This is the reality, there is no more disco where a fronthole could be approached by a low-tier normie thereby enabling him to win her over, this is a time where friendships are forged in school/the early semesters of university/the first months of vocational training and then it's an exclusivistic society where the women (when they don't use Tinder/etc.) are passed between the males of the group (sometimes with rekindling of old relationships).
The "open party" was replaced by the house party - where nobody would invite us anyways (because pre-existant social ties are a requirement and ugly guys just all happen to have a "bad vibe" about them, teehee), if a fronthole goes to an open party/concert/etc. it is always with some normalfags - she maybe takes a new chad/high-tier normie with her (as the exception), but most of the time friends enter the party as a team and go out of it without losing or gaining a new member; the party is not a place to meet new people, but rather a place where normies/chads/women can buy alcohol and hear even louder music with fancy lights. These friend circles are the only way for normal-looking guys to ascend, otherwise they rely on dating apps where Sub8 law is the undeniable truth (which means that even a normie-looking guy then becomes an incel or a nearcel). And jfl @ hobby groups, most of them are full with grandpas and grannies or younger males (for example hiking, mountain climbing, fishing, cooking and others).

The complete delusion of boomer fathers can be seen with mine. A few years ago we were driving around in the rain and there he saw two girls and told me why I wouldn't take them with me - as if any girl would nowadays still do hitchhiking or would willingly enter a car with me (too much "serial killer vibes" - as they would say and said in high school to me) and if they did they would steal from me (like one of my best friends who stole from me).
Boomers are unironically stuck mentally in a time that is over since a few decades, they failed to adjust to the modern world and therefore think that you nowadays have it as easy as them where owning a car was enough to grant you a sex life that is nowadays only available for a rich star with model-tier looks.
And the best part was as he once saw some young people doing a campfire, he then asked me why I didn't ask them to join in - jfl @ this delusional boomer cunt, if an autistic moron like me approached them they would beat him up while the girls cheer them on, when you deal with drunken normalfags hope that they aren't so drunk that they attack you and just leave you unbothered (especially if they are of certain foreign descents), but don't go to them. Also whenever I tried to get into a social group I was either a) rejected or b) openly attacked or c) they pretended to be my friends and left as soon as they thought that I was busy with something else, the last time that happened was about a few years ago where I then wandered around until my feet bled because I didn't know the plan of the city I was in/how to get back.
Completely delusional what he thinks and also interesting how angry he becomes whenever he is challenged in his outdated ideas about human society. His advice is useless and outdated, he is still in the 80s/90s mentally and thinks that anyone has it as good as him. Also boomers like to switch cause and effect/cannot understand causality, they confuse the effect (e.g. social withdrawal, playing video games, no interest in academic/professional success, etc.) for the cause (e.g. being rejected by society) - and they also don't realize that these hobbies don't make someone an incel, but rather autism, bad looks and manletism.
When you talk with boomers you realize that even a few years ago the world was completely different, but nowadays thanks to technology, freedom of movement within/between countries, hypergamy and the increased amount of autonomy for females (due to better job/education opportunities) most men are seen as retarded animals by women with only the chads/high-tier normies escaping this disdain and mid-tier normies being tolerated at best.
Great post.
Your part about them living in the 80s/90s mentally also applies to normie Gen X people (that like to think they are SO different from Boomers).

And as @turbocuckcel_7000 has mentioned before it was starting in the 80s/90s and ramping up after that even trying to join social groups as a newcomer no longer worked if you were ugly and had low social status no matter how much "charisma" or "effort" or "personality" you showed.
This ngl. Millenials are also completely outdated again. Moore's Law describes the progress of technology; it basically says that the capabilities double every once in a while which is insane when you actually think about it. And with social "progress" it is the same; the degeneracy/fucked up ness is an exponential function. So: Each year the (absolute) change (as difference of fucked-up-ness to last year) is actually larger than in the previous years. So why the older years are still somewhat comparable, the change was extremely drastic within the last few years.

Last edited:
Always interesting when boomers complain about you not being able to find a GF. How easy it was in their time. It was the time of "Just own a car"/"Just have some weed", back then there were so many girls hitchhiking around the world and most of them would do anything for a lift. Get one and she blew you right there. There were literally countless of them. And these weren't even just filthy/unkempt hippies - just your average student coming from a party at a disco. They had limitless opportunities for meeting girls (as there was no fear of being accused of sexual harassment for talking to a girl on your job/your studies/in public, as there were public parties and enormous amounts of hitchhiking girls).

And now these boomers complain why their sons cannot find any and say that this is because they play video games or something like that (without realizing that this is what most modern frontholes also do). "The gamer girl - uwu"-archetype is nowadays the majority and not the minority -funny how they then still present themselves as alternative and unique because frontholes have zero self-perception. Normies/chads also play video games and they then take some drugs with that hole and they fuck; this is the new reality where most social interaction can take place offline with Discord/etc., what all classmates of mine do to still meet.

This is the reality, there is no more disco where a fronthole could be approached by a low-tier normie thereby enabling him to win her over, this is a time where friendships are forged in school/the early semesters of university/the first months of vocational training and then it's an exclusivistic society where the women (when they don't use Tinder/etc.) are passed between the males of the group (sometimes with rekindling of old relationships).
The "open party" was replaced by the house party - where nobody would invite us anyways (because pre-existant social ties are a requirement and ugly guys just all happen to have a "bad vibe" about them, teehee), if a fronthole goes to an open party/concert/etc. it is always with some normalfags - she maybe takes a new chad/high-tier normie with her (as the exception), but most of the time friends enter the party as a team and go out of it without losing or gaining a new member; the party is not a place to meet new people, but rather a place where normies/chads/women can buy alcohol and hear even louder music with fancy lights. These friend circles are the only way for normal-looking guys to ascend, otherwise they rely on dating apps where Sub8 law is the undeniable truth (which means that even a normie-looking guy then becomes an incel or a nearcel). And jfl @ hobby groups, most of them are full with grandpas and grannies or younger males (for example hiking, mountain climbing, fishing, cooking and others).

The complete delusion of boomer fathers can be seen with mine. A few years ago we were driving around in the rain and there he saw two girls and told me why I wouldn't take them with me - as if any girl would nowadays still do hitchhiking or would willingly enter a car with me (too much "serial killer vibes" - as they would say and said in high school to me) and if they did they would steal from me (like one of my best friends who stole from me).
Boomers are unironically stuck mentally in a time that is over since a few decades, they failed to adjust to the modern world and therefore think that you nowadays have it as easy as them where owning a car was enough to grant you a sex life that is nowadays only available for a rich star with model-tier looks.
And the best part was as he once saw some young people doing a campfire, he then asked me why I didn't ask them to join in - jfl @ this delusional boomer cunt, if an autistic moron like me approached them they would beat him up while the girls cheer them on, when you deal with drunken normalfags hope that they aren't so drunk that they attack you and just leave you unbothered (especially if they are of certain foreign descents), but don't go to them. Also whenever I tried to get into a social group I was either a) rejected or b) openly attacked or c) they pretended to be my friends and left as soon as they thought that I was busy with something else, the last time that happened was about a few years ago where I then wandered around until my feet bled because I didn't know the plan of the city I was in/how to get back.
Completely delusional what he thinks and also interesting how angry he becomes whenever he is challenged in his outdated ideas about human society. His advice is useless and outdated, he is still in the 80s/90s mentally and thinks that anyone has it as good as him. Also boomers like to switch cause and effect/cannot understand causality, they confuse the effect (e.g. social withdrawal, playing video games, no interest in academic/professional success, etc.) for the cause (e.g. being rejected by society) - and they also don't realize that these hobbies don't make someone an incel, but rather autism, bad looks and manletism.
When you talk with boomers you realize that even a few years ago the world was completely different, but nowadays thanks to technology, freedom of movement within/between countries, hypergamy and the increased amount of autonomy for females (due to better job/education opportunities) most men are seen as retarded animals by women with only the chads/high-tier normies escaping this disdain and mid-tier normies being tolerated at best.
Great post again, they should shut the fuck up instead of giving ridiculous advice, it’s really sad that social circles never change a lot after hs, things were immensely different even 10-20 years ago, my father said he never ever hanged out with his hs-college friends, he made new ones just because people were open minded and not arrogant as hell , jesus I fucking hate old people and their bullshit,I can’t even understand how easy it was for them,I want them to burn in hell
I didn't ask them to join in
I actually joined those people a few years ago, it was one of the most stupid things I’ve done, they didn’t even acknowledge me being there,I was sitting way back and the better looking guys and girls were talking in front, they didn’t even realize I was there haha, never did that stupid shit again

Last edited:

This ngl. Millenials are also completely outdated again. Moore's Law describes the progress of technology; it basically says that the capabilities double every once in a while which is insane when you actually think about it. And with social "progress" it is the same; the degeneracy/fucked up ness is an exponential function. So: Each year the (absolute) change (as difference of fucked-up-ness to last year) is actually larger than in the previous years. So why the older years are still somewhat comparable, the change was extremely drastic within the last few years.
No tldr man?

Great post again, they should shut the fuck up instead of giving ridiculous advice, it’s really sad that social circles never change a lot after hs, things were immensely different even 10-20 years ago, my father said he never ever hanged out with his hs-college friends, he made new ones just because people were open minded and not arrogant as hell , jesus I fucking hate old people and their bullshit,I can’t even understand how easy it was for them
100% this.

Yeah many millennial normies think you can separate your personal life from your social media presence but it doesn't work that way anymore.

Even alt normies and foids will look down on you as a weirdo if long term you don't have social media.

No tldr man?
Boomers think that everyone has it as good as them, hitchhiking/discos/meeting women in jobs/studies/etc. isn't possible anymore, new friendships after a few months in your studies/vocational training/school next to impossible, without a social circle you need dating apps, dating apps mean Sub8 law.
This is sadly very very real, even before social media,pre2012 world was much much better
Tbh. After 2012 the world has gone to shit. Probably truly the end of the world.

Boomers think that everyone has it as good as them, hitchhiking/discos/meeting women in jobs/studies/etc. isn't possible anymore, new friendships after a few months in your studies/vocational training/school next to impossible, without a social circle you need dating apps, dating apps mean Sub8 law.
Seeing boomers and gen x hate on young guys gets really old tbh
You can find a lot of them doing it on youtube or mma or other masculinity cope communities.

"What's with all this fancy terminology? Back in my day we just called guys that couldn't get a date losers lol."
Our response: Yeah and that's why you are part of the problem. And you are never going back to those days that you could get away with putting down sexually unsuccessful guys without pushback.
Tbh. After 2012 the world has gone to shit. Probably truly the end of the world.
Before 2012 wasn't much better. 2012 was dysfunctional in its own way but things have gotten much more surreal and meme like after about 2017.

Last edited:
lTbh. After 2012 the world has gone to shit. Probably truly the end of the world.
Maybe that 2012 apocalypse meme is true, tinder was created,just doesn't mean it will be instant change

Makes me sad when I used to go out and to other peoples house and I saw boomer wedding photos and its this low-tier normies with downright gorgeous women. :feelsUgh:

"Well sonny is not that difficult, when I was your age I already had a car, was paying my mortgage with a 9 to 5 job I got by looking at the newspapers and I started to date your mother" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Same thing with them not understanding "new math".

Get one and she blew you right there.
Do blowing was that easy ? Maybe only in USA but I don’t think that
"Well sonny is not that difficult, when I was your age I already had a car, was paying my mortgage with a 9 to 5 job I got by looking at the newspapers and I started to date your mother" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
lol

Sun's core temperature in Celsius IQ
Not much else needs to be said tbh, boomers are misfit dumb fucks that failed to adapt and aren't anything more than a constant annoyance
Needless to say I've gotten gaslighted by them multiple times, whether it comes to physical appearance or social interactions; ''hUrR dUrR mAkInG fRiEnDs iS sO eAsY wHeN yOu'Re yOuNg'' - a fucking classic

True, people are now less friendly and everyone is locked in their own world. You cant make friends or approach a girl, in best case they will ignore you, in worst they'll humiliate or even beat you up. Once you finish school its impossible to make friends and social circle.

They should consider themselves lucky they lived in a generation where the atrocities of today wasn't bestowed upon them.

Whats new math?
There is no new math, just a better method to solve mathematical problems. When they were at school, they were taught an old, archaic method. So when they help their children with math homework, they have no idea of how the new method works and try to teach them the old method which the child is obviously not gonna get even though both will reach the same result at the end of the day.

TL;DR: things change, and older people have trouble keeping up with the new. Even if at the end of the day, the result is the same.

Boomers planted the seeds with their sexual revolution in the 60s-70s creating this current mess.

Omfg i can relate, my father talks the same, he literally dated a 8.5/10 for three years while living in paris, sharing a apartment with her brother, he showed me the pics of the women and him, on dates and on vacation. This women was a black french women, her body was a 10/10 and her face was a 7.5/10.
he kept pictures. He literally told me when i started college to just be myself and go out there. he had pictures of him at the disco tech, and roller-blading with women and guys.

Back then it was easier their was open parties, on roof-tops and areas, no invite needed. Now you have closed off parties, you need to know people to be invited. Before if you were a average/ugly guy you could at least get some social interaction, and maybe get lucky. The concentration of the 7/10s + was spread around the city or state. Now with social media, their are less parties but a higher concentration of people. I came one day from college, i was rejected by a group of classmates who i had lunch with after class about three times. They were all talking about hitting the beach and chilling, and smoking some weed. When the head of the social group , advised me not to come, saying i was good guy. Good guy/nice guy etc is code word for loser, so i took the que and just spent the rest of the semester to myself the final three weeks.

The next semester i would transfer to another college in the city, in the bronx. Hot spanish/ mixed versions every where. I thought a fresh new start, started to jog and walk to get in better shape before the summer was over., i lost 15 pounds but even that wasnt enough, as i was 6'3 and 245 at my worse. So i was now 230, i had started develop a bad rash around my mouth and nose area, that would flake and turn white and green. The doctor told me it would take about a year to 2 for the medication to heal me . i thought i don't have time to wait 1-2 years. As i went on the train home, a homeless guy asked me if i had aids, i was even more pissed. School had just started and now i have this fuckn rash.

As you can expect i didn't get laid or make any friends the first two semesters, people would always stare at my rash. It took a freakn year for the thing to clear up by 75 percent. I thought this summer let me go more in, i was now, 220 feeling alot better. It was a history/english hybrid class, it could count as either english or a history credit you had to choose. I thought this would be a perfect time to make some friends and get out there. There was a guy sitting a seat away, same height as me decent looking, in decent shape looked like he did okay in class, im guessing he maybe knew people on campus. I tried to slowly work on this guy lets call him, david. After class would ask him how he did on the test, heh man you had a nice weekend.

After class people usually talk and walk out the building, i said ill walk you out man, how was your weekend. Me him and another dude classmate, lets call him jeff, we all walked talked for about 5 minutes, and said peace. I told myself, i just need to start off by making one friend. your doing it man, keep at it. So all three of us would talk and walk out of class for the next two weeks. We all exchanged numbers, and said we should all get a beer or lunch sometime. The next week a girl in the class had crush on the david guy, they began hanging out on campus, me and jeff would say hi to them. I thought things were cool. The next week i heard from jeff hes dropping hes classes, hes family is moving to texas, and he would go to school there the next semester.

One day after class i say whats up to david, and i say ill walk ya out, how you been. the girl lets say her name is tina, She was with him, chatted with them both, as we were about to leave the campus, i asked which way you guys take, ill just break off and head home, after a few blocks. Tina seemed annoyed, and gave him a look, i said ye ill catch you guys later, david one more thing how you did on the test, tina stamps her feet, gives him a look and when i look at her she makes her face normal. She was trying to tell david to tell me to buzz-off. i got the hint, and told them ye iam gonna go. I never spoke to david ever again and he never spoke to me. Jeff would hit me up online everyone once in a while but that fizzled out as he made friends in texas.

its simply demographics. boomers were the majority so they would eventually land into a relationship. but with us the demographics are not in our favor. most of us were born in the 90s when their was a baby bust (few people our age) and to add insult to injury more men were born than women so we are basically in a sausage fest nation

its funny because boomers/ millenials started the decline of society

First thing, yeah boomers are delusional like my dad. His advice when I was a teen was so shitty. He told me I got to talk to them and if I get rejected take it as a grain of salt. But he was actually good looking when he was a teen in the hippie 70s era. I was jealous I didnt look more like him and offended when people said I looked like my mom.

2nd of all I was a teen in the 90s and even without internet, it was still rough. My highschool years was so brutal I hated going to school. Yeah it wasn't as bad as today but it was still bad. Also 2007-2008 before smart phones blew up. I was on dating a social app called mocospace. That is when I learned how really bad I had it, and what women wanted. 80% of the time the girl wanted a black guy, or you had to be considered really good looking,or tall. The black girls said no pink meat all the time and admitted in chat rooms they were racist.

Sun's core temperature in Celsius IQ
Not much else needs to be said tbh, boomers are misfit dumb fucks that failed to adapt and aren't anything more than a constant annoyance
Needless to say I've gotten gaslighted by them multiple times, whether it comes to physical appearance or social interactions; ''hUrR dUrR mAkInG fRiEnDs iS sO eAsY wHeN yOu'Re yOuNg'' - a fucking classic

It's astounding how much worse things have gotten in such a short amount of time.

Even as late as the mid-late 2000s, the average guy still had a chance. Now, being a merely average male will guarantee you get nothing:feelsrope:

Omfg i can relate, my father talks the same, he literally dated a 8.5/10 for three years while living in paris, sharing a apartment with her brother, he showed me the pics of the women and him, on dates and on vacation. This women was a black french women, her body was a 10/10 and her face was a 7.5/10.
he kept pictures. He literally told me when i started college to just be myself and go out there. he had pictures of him at the disco tech, and roller-blading with women and guys.

Back then it was easier their was open parties, on roof-tops and areas, no invite needed. Now you have closed off parties, you need to know people to be invited. Before if you were a average/ugly guy you could at least get some social interaction, and maybe get lucky. The concentration of the 7/10s + was spread around the city or state. Now with social media, their are less parties but a higher concentration of people. I came one day from college, i was rejected by a group of classmates who i had lunch with after class about three times. They were all talking about hitting the beach and chilling, and smoking some weed. When the head of the social group , advised me not to come, saying i was good guy. Good guy/nice guy etc is code word for loser, so i took the que and just spent the rest of the semester to myself the final three weeks.

The next semester i would transfer to another college in the city, in the bronx. Hot spanish/ mixed versions every where. I thought a fresh new start, started to jog and walk to get in better shape before the summer was over., i lost 15 pounds but even that wasnt enough, as i was 6'3 and 245 at my worse. So i was now 230, i had started develop a bad rash around my mouth and nose area, that would flake and turn white and green. The doctor told me it would take about a year to 2 for the medication to heal me . i thought i don't have time to wait 1-2 years. As i went on the train home, a homeless guy asked me if i had aids, i was even more pissed. School had just started and now i have this fuckn rash.

As you can expect i didn't get laid or make any friends the first two semesters, people would always stare at my rash. It took a freakn year for the thing to clear up by 75 percent. I thought this summer let me go more in, i was now, 220 feeling alot better. It was a history/english hybrid class, it could count as either english or a history credit you had to choose. I thought this would be a perfect time to make some friends and get out there. There was a guy sitting a seat away, same height as me decent looking, in decent shape looked like he did okay in class, im guessing he maybe knew people on campus. I tried to slowly work on this guy lets call him, david. After class would ask him how he did on the test, heh man you had a nice weekend.

After class people usually talk and walk out the building, i said ill walk you out man, how was your weekend. Me him and another dude classmate, lets call him jeff, we all walked talked for about 5 minutes, and said peace. I told myself, i just need to start off by making one friend. your doing it man, keep at it. So all three of us would talk and walk out of class for the next two weeks. We all exchanged numbers, and said we should all get a beer or lunch sometime. The next week a girl in the class had crush on the david guy, they began hanging out on campus, me and jeff would say hi to them. I thought things were cool. The next week i heard from jeff hes dropping hes classes, hes family is moving to texas, and he would go to school there the next semester.

One day after class i say whats up to david, and i say ill walk ya out, how you been. the girl lets say her name is tina, She was with him, chatted with them both, as we were about to leave the campus, i asked which way you guys take, ill just break off and head home, after a few blocks. Tina seemed annoyed, and gave him a look, i said ye ill catch you guys later, david one more thing how you did on the test, tina stamps her feet, gives him a look and when i look at her she makes her face normal. She was trying to tell david to tell me to buzz-off. i got the hint, and told them ye iam gonna go. I never spoke to david ever again and he never spoke to me. Jeff would hit me up online everyone once in a while but that fizzled out as he made friends in texas.
That sounds suicidefuel, I hate going to classes in university, if you don't have a friend group that you can chat with at the entrance of the classroom you feel pathetic, everyone talks in groups while you walk in and out of classroom all alone. :feelsUgh:

why boomers aren't able to understand that things don't work like they used to? today the world is much worse

It's astounding how much worse things have gotten in such a short amount of time.

Even as late as the mid-late 2000s, the average guy still had a chance. Now, being a merely average male will guarantee you get nothing:feelsrope:
An approximation - it's exponential degeneration.
Let's say it's like that:
N0 x e ^ (R*t)
with
N0: starting amount of degeneracy
t: time
R: rate
It's a factorial change.

They could flunk out of high school and still get a job that could help buy a house. Nowadays you can see masters grad students working at Starbucks just to say they have a job. I wish I was smart enough to find a way to fleece boomers out of their wealth. They'd deserve it.

Yeah I hate boomers too. My retard boomers used to try to egg me on to ask random girls for their number, one time we were getting drive thru and he tried to get me to ask the foid at the fucking chick fil a drive thru window out. :lasereyes: What a fucking retard. But he hasn't done any of that bullshit in over a year, I think he finally realized it's over for me

There is no new math, just a better method to solve mathematical problems. When they were at school, they were taught an old, archaic method. So when they help their children with math homework, they have no idea of how the new method works and try to teach them the old method which the child is obviously not gonna get even though both will reach the same result at the end of the day.

TL;DR: things change, and older people have trouble keeping up with the new. Even if at the end of the day, the result is the same.
The new common core math methods are shit you clown

boomers have lived an easy life without competion and lookism. they think they are high iq but they are not, they are retarded piece of shit.

Boomers are freaking delusional. Imagine living at a time when gas was 1 dollar a gallon, you could get a factory job making 15/hr and that would be enough to support a family of 4. No Tinder, no social media, foids only knew guys in their nearby town or city instead of Chad/Tyrone 2 cities over.

I think everyone here would’ve ascended had they been born in the 50s:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Seeing boomers and gen x hate on young guys gets really old tbh
You can find a lot of them doing it on youtube or mma or other masculinity cope communities.

"What's with all this fancy terminology? Back in my day we just called guys that couldn't get a date losers lol."
Our response: Yeah and that's why you are part of the problem. And you are never going back to those days that you could get away with putting down sexually unsuccessful guys without pushback.

Before 2012 wasn't much better. 2012 was dysfunctional in its own way but things have gotten much more surreal and meme like after about 2017.
Shit started going downhill after 2007, with the release of the IPhone, granting foids the power to message and meet Chads in their whole state through dating apps

regardless, ppl who start working before theyve given their reproduction a chance at least with 3 kids will always be cucks (1 or 2 is GUARANTEED 0). Imagine slaving away for 40 years and ur wife started pillkilling or aborting ur kids or leaving u or chad cucking u if u wanted a third. You can work as hard as musk or tesla but it wont matter one dam bit if u havnt got 3 children or more

Last edited: