Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deluded femoid gets scammed for $10,000 by chadfish

Maikowski

Maikowski

Officer
women are so deluded they think movie stars are going to date their ass. This femoid divorced her husband she has a daughter with because some scammer posing as a movie star told her he wants to date her, and she's a fat 2/10. Even the normies in the comments are calling her deluded.

This is what she looks like:

Delusionalfemoid

And this is what she thinks she has a chance with:

Actor dacre montgomery 14477 large

How the fuck are people still denying black pill with all this mountain of evidence posted nearly every day on youtube and tiktok?

Serves her right

Hahahahahahahaaha gimme harpoon for whale hunting

Just a regular woman go out there are plenty

No way she is going publically on the internet about this?
Foids are unreal, she will still either get back with her husband or find another man despite completely embarassing herself. This would be game over for a male though.

They are deluded cause they receive infinite attention even with that looks, we receive 0 attention, so if Ariana Grande Will Say that She love us with a message on our phone we know that this Is a scam

What a disgusting retard.

Waaaait, this is how we get buxx boyos:ha..feels:
Scamming ugly fat whores
We need to contact this guy and invite him to this forum

women are so deluded they think movie stars are going to date their ass. This femoid divorced her husband she has a daughter with because some scammer posing as a movie star told her he wants to date her, and she's a fat 2/10. Even the normies in the comments are calling her deluded.

This is what she looks like:

View attachment 899813

And this is what she thinks she has a chance with:

View attachment 899812

How the fuck are people still denying black pill with all this mountain of evidence posted nearly every day on youtube and tiktok?

Wow I wish that Chadfisher was me. I need to learn some of his skills.

Average "femcel"

Serves her right
the betabuxx will probably take her back and even if he doesn't the state will force him to pay for both of them and she will grab any of the dozens of orbiters around her ham planet, they literally can't lose unless its chad

Chadfishing is actually really based. Just go expose foids and then rip them apart

the betabuxx will probably take her back and even if he doesn't the state will force him to pay for both of them and she will grab any of the dozens of orbiters around her ham planet, they literally can't lose unless its chad
I support him getting fucked in the ass if true. Both figuratively and literally