Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Delphine's bathwater not enough? Try the vagina beer!

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
You really thought it was over? Then, come to Poland to taste the "vagina beer".

Not only beer is strongly associated with masculinity and manhood, now Slavic whores is destroying this symbol.

That's the beer of cucks, made by Polcucks.

See, how many times I told you EE foids are worse than WE ones?

Bisonthrowingup
Fucking disgusting and any cucks who buy this shit should die in the slowest most painful way possible.

I hate beer. But in case of liking would like only from vagina of cute adorable loli

Delivered fresh to cucks with extra nutrients from chad's semen.

I hate beer. But in case of liking would like only from vagina of cute adorable loli
I you don't mind, she's a real whore getting chad's cocks at least 10 times a day and making money out of naives and cucks, unlike your fictionnal "adorable loli".
View attachment 127965 Fucking disgusting and any cucks who buy this shit should die in the slowest most painful way possible.
JFL at beer made by a gynecologist, out of "hot cunt" bacterias. How did it passed the sanitary tests surprises me - but, of course bribes :feelsbaton:.

PussyBeer!
Drink STD with love, you degenerates !
Teehee !

In any case, just the fact that such a "beer" can come out on the market and that is being advertised, is a good indicator of how this country has become utterly degenerate. The more I live in this weird reality, the biggest disillusioned I become. I want to quit this fucking world.

Imagine, living like a "pig", in poverty, being neglected any kind of respect, empathy, including from your own family; being bullied or invisible (only these 2 choices for every human interaction). Teens foids behaving sexually, even in front of their parents. While foids can do whatever they want, are encouraged and helped financially for even the biggest folly and degenerate ideas that passed in their shit skulls, you are strongly encouraged to commit suicide, emigrate, or LDAR (even though, you can't even survive with NEETbuxx in this country).

I'm gonna do the same as this, only I'm going to use the bacteria from my sweaty ballsack after being outside all day to ferment beer. Any contenders? :feelshmm:
Drinking alcoholic drinks was never my kind of thing to do anyway since they increase estrogen. This shit right here further proves that drinking beer is nothing more that cuck shit at this point tbh.

I love vagina beer mixed with soylent :soy:

Beer is disgusting either way, but wow new low.

That's fucking repulsive :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Alcohol does increase estrogen, so it was always cucked.

What the fuck happened to my fucking country?

Made from "Hot" models. Lol, they aren't even hot. They look like hookers.

Poland hmm the west is not surprising

It should have been called Order of Kali Yuga.

I'm gonna do the same as this, only I'm going to use the bacteria from my sweaty ballsack after being outside all day to ferment beer. Any contenders? :feelshmm:
Drinking alcoholic drinks was never my kind of thing to do anyway since they increase estrogen. This shit right here further proves that drinking beer is nothing more that cuck shit at this point tbh.
drink spirits instead

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Hookers are for fucking not making containinated roast drink

Women merely existing get worshipped

Poland hmm the west is not surprising
How westernised is Turkey? It’s more European than middle-eastern right? In terms of liberalism, hypergamy etc?

How westernised is Turkey? It’s more European than middle-eastern right? In terms of liberalism, hypergamy etc?
It depends on the city. but clearly not as much bad as the western Europe,America
that's why at least I can cope well here. with some money, I'd be perfect LDAR

It depends on the city. but clearly not as much bad as the western Europe,America
that's why at least I can cope well here. with some money, I'd be perfect LDAR
But surely you could find yourself a traditional Islamic wife somewhere? Also I would not have imagined Turkey was very looks-obsessed. Is JBW a thing there? I know there are some white people.

But surely you could find yourself a traditional Islamic wife somewhere? Also I would not have imagined Turkey was very looks-obsessed. Is JBW a thing there? I know there are some white people.
No, you still need to have good bones. I think its not as much bad as the Europe or America, you don't face discrimination because of your looks unless you're hideously ugly, I guess. I have so ugly friends even they have plenty of good friends, can go out and spend time together.

I will try it, but first I need to looksmax and to looksmax I need a job and money, then get a social circle etc. because its impossible if you dont have social circle, i guess

No, you still need to have good bones. I think its not as much bad as the Europe or America, you don't face discrimination because of your looks unless you're hideously ugly, I guess. I have so ugly friends even they have plenty of good friends, can go out and spend time together.

I will try it, but first I need to looksmax and to looksmax I need a job and money, then get a social circle etc. because its impossible if you dont have social circle, i guess
Ah okay, but what about Just be white? It’s interesting to me because in Turkey the ruling class was the Ottomans who were a steppe people rather than whites so I wonder what the rank of whites is there.

Ah okay, but what about Just be white? It’s interesting to me because in Turkey the ruling class was the Ottomans who were a steppe people rather than whites so I wonder what the rank of whites is there.
the term white or black, brown is not passable outside of the western world so people don't know/don't care. you still need to be good looking to pull it off, so it doesn't make much difference really.
the Ottomans who were a steppe people rather than whites
I think its off topic for this thread tbh and dont want to get warnin for this. but I can explain if you PM me

How thrilling, now you can drink Chad's cum even if you're not betabuxxing a landwhale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back