Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deleting my account

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
It's best that I leave here. Unfortunately I can not handle life as an inkwell, and I need to leave before I say anymore shit. I'm so far gone at this point, you guys have no idea. I just hurt everyone who comes into contact with me, and I say some of the most deeply horrible and cruel things that none of you brocels deserve to hear. To @copemaxx9002 I'm deeply sorry, and to everyone else as well you will always be in my heart. Please don't give up on yourselves like I have, you deserve better then this.

I hope I can turn this around and hopefully find my faith once again one day, but I really need a break from everything, and I need to stay as far away from alcohol as possible. Love you guys. I'm so sorry.

Do what you think is the best thing bro
Staying here too long can fuck up you even more than being exposed to sexhavers

See you tomorrow (on an alt)

See you brocel

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!

What do you plan on pursuing once you get off this site

It's best that I leave here. Unfortunately I can not handle life as an inkwell, and I need to leave before I say anymore shit. I'm so far gone at this point, you guys have no idea. I just hurt everyone who comes into contact with me, and I say some of the most deeply horrible and cruel things that none of you brocels deserve to hear. To @copemaxx9002 I'm deeply sorry, and to everyone else as well you will always be in my heart. Please don't give up on yourselves like I have, you deserve better then this.

I hope I can turn this around and hopefully find my faith once again one day, but I really need a break from everything, and I need to stay as far away from alcohol as possible. Love you guys. I'm so sorry.
We will miss you brocel

Thank you for being so kind to me. Please stay safe.

Try to enjoy your break

Good luck brocel

Are you actually deleting tho? you made this thread before and didn’t go through with it

Are you actually deleting tho? you made this thread before and didn’t go through with it

Yeah I have to leave. I don't want to hurt anyone, I'm just so lost and I need to find something.

You guys have been too good to me, far more then I deserve. I hope you all make it through this life and be good to one another.

@VideoGameCoper Goodbye friend. Stay strong. I believe you can ascend one day, you mog me with your knowledge on cars.

@NeverEvenBegan

Thank you for always being there friend. You've always been one of my favorite users. Love you bro.

Don't do it. Just take a break. Account delatation can't be reversed.

this is like when foid post 'i need a break from social media' and noone will agree because people only agree with what benefits them

Damn, I hope things work out for you. For what it's worth, you're one of my favorite posters from my short time here

And to @copemaxx9002 please don't take anything I said to heart last night. I am so far gone, and so hurt that I just lash out, and you don't deserve any of this. Not now, not ever. You've always been a good friend to me, and you always will be. Please stick around and continue to make beautiful music. Your music has had me in tears multiple times, and few things rarely move me in such a way.

I hope with all my heart you'll forgive me one day, I'm tired of walking around with all this hate in my heart. Please quit the drinking, it will only break you down and get rid of the beautiful person that you are.

Yeah, but I have to do what's best for me unfortunately.

Love you man, you are a really kind person, and you've got a good heart. I hope you get infinite giga Stacies in heaven. :feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

Goodbye @DarkStar :feelsaww:

Love you man, please hang in there. I always enjoyed our conversations, and I'll miss you deeply.

I love you all so much, you have no idea. Goodbye everyone and be kind to yourselves.

Love you man, you are a really kind person, and you've got a good heart. I hope you get infinite giga Stacies in heaven. :feelsautistic::feelscomfy:
Goodbye till we meet again in the afterlife:cryfeels:

I hope with all my heart you'll forgive me one day, I'm tired of walking around with all this hate in my heart. Please quit the drinking, it will only break you down and get rid of the beautiful person that you are.
I'll always forgive be loving and then I will get murdered one of my fault's

Damn brocel you`re one of the best users i`ll miss you i wish you the best man
batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

Goodbye and good luck. Im going to miss you, you weren't a bad user

Even though we weren't close, I enjoyed your posts and will be sad to see you go.

Good Luck GIF by giphystudios2021

Go live a normal life, never forget you can return.

Fuck man, this was kinda sad to hear since you’re one of my favorite new users

You’re not a burden on myself or anyone at here at all, we’re all in the shit right now, so hearing others misery is actually comforting to some degree

I always enjoyed your threads.

I advise you brocel to just log out, don’t delete your account. You will be missed here mang.
You guys have been too good to me, far more then I deserve. I hope you all make it through this life and be good to one another.
:feelsaww:
this

I agree @Regenerator is one of the nicest & most chill guys here
Goodbye and good luck. Im going to miss you, you weren't a bad user
The good guys always leave.
Goodbye @DarkStar :feelsaww:

Love you man, please hang in there.
Thanks mang, life’s been tough these past few months but user such as yourself always make things better.
I always enjoyed our conversations, and I'll miss you deeply.
You will be missed brocel

Imagine being so fucked by reality that this place possibly couldn’t fuck you up anymore

Fuck man, this was kinda sad to hear since you’re one of my favorite new users

You’re not a burden on myself or anyone at here at all, we’re all in the shit right now, so hearing others misery is actually comforting to some degree

I always enjoyed your threads.

I advise you brocel to just log out, don’t delete your account. You will be missed here mang.

:feelsaww:

this

I agree @Regenerator is one of the nicest & most chill guys here

The good guys always leave.

Thanks mang, life’s been tough these past few months but user such as yourself always make things better.

You will be missed brocel
I hope he doesn't self delete. He's one of my favorite 2024cels. I hope he changes his mind in the next 14 days.

I hope he doesn't self delete. He's one of my favorite 2024cels. I hope he changes his mind in the next 14 days.
Same here

@Cautious Raven you’re legit one of the few good newer users & have integrated here well. Please, i’d advise you to reconsider & stay with us brocel

Same here

@Cautious Raven you’re legit one of the few good newer users & have integrated here well. Please, i’d advise you to reconsider & stay with us brocel
This thread made me depressed for a while after I saw it.

This thread made me depressed for a while after I saw it.
I didn’t open it when i first got the tag, cause it upset me

This combined with wageslaving officially ruined my day.

Don’t go bro I felt like leaving a few times before but then I realised that this is the only place left for people like us, Every where else is bluepilled to fuck. Just take a few weeks off if you need to.

may god guide you brocel

I didn’t open it when i first got the tag, cause it upset me

This combined with wageslaving officially ruined my day.
If he decides to self delete I might take a break from here for a few weeks. It would be too depressing being here with him self deleted.