Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

deleted

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
[deleted]

Last edited:
Just be a creep theory

I mog you, when I was a kid up unitl 7 i always followed my mom in women's washroom, changeroom at pool etc

When i was 11 years old,i was studying in a brokey school and the boys and girl's restroom was attached together with no door in entry so when you enter the boys bathroom if you peek your head hard enough you could sometimes see the girls peeing on the floor sitting cause there was no toilets at that time.i know it's disgusting :feelspuke:.I used to follow my oneitis while she went to the restroom and took a peek at her pussy while she sits to pee at the front of the row.Thankfully she never noticed and i did that a lot of times before i had to switch to a top private school.i still cherish those memories:feelsautistic:
OMGGGGGGGGG to be able to see your oneitis pussy is wayyy to hot. did you develop a fetish from this? I personally did

please describe her pussy :feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I don't remember the exact details but she was a lightskin stacy and pussy was very pinkish brown.
omg how could you not rremember the details :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: is her pussy lips roast beef or super neat :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: