Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy DELETED THREAD PLEASE DON'T KICK MODS ARE FORCING ME *CRYING RIGHT NOW*

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Fond this thread where a bunch of females whine about sand men, they hate us because we're ugly. This is how foids feel about non Chad men, sand niggers by definition cannot be Chad and that's why they hate us.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vqggr1/people_in_arab_countries_scare_me_as_a_women/

When you read the media post, you know what happened. A woman was murdered, killed in front of multiple people and the people according to this guy somehow "sympathize" with him. He posted this because he thought this relates to incels. The man was "rejected" by her.

Morality isn't subjective, not always.

If you're just dumb and self indulgent as fuck, maybe you sympathise with a killer, then it's subjective.

It is a shit take and shit argument when I see other incels saying, well if I'm not entitled to sex, then women aren't entitled to safety.

You think any of you will be alive if there wasn't safety. You guys would be dead, being an incel sucks just admit it, we're better off not being on this Earth.

Moving on from that, this is my REAL argument.

Safety is not sex.

I know that it's unfair women get more sex and I sympathise too, women obviously have it easier, they literally get away with everything BUT is BEING REJECTED for sex a good excuse to murder someone.

The people on the streets are disgusting, didn't do a thing. You think this is something to glorify?

STOP GLORIFYING MURDER stop making excuses for incels by incels for murder.

Would you let an unattractive woman rape you? Have sex with you? Somehow your mask comes off whenever you're asked this question.

However, I would say morality is subjective at times like this:

When two people are on the edge of a cliff clinging on, and you can only save one who do you save?

Let's say they're Becky and Chad, maybe you save Becky, maybe you save Chad if you're a female.

I believe that is a good place where you can and should reject morality, at times like that when you have to compare two things with same consequences only the subject you're saving is different, I feel like that's when you should reject morality and consider morality subjective.

This does prove morality is subjective, but this is often used as an excuse for people being too dumb to understand BEING REJECTED is NO GOOD reason to kill someone, BECKY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO KILL YOU that's just the way it is, live this life well fool.

I'm not telling you what to do, just making some of you aware, how you can change roles in your mind and TRY to sympathize with women who don't want to be raped or killed just for such a reason. You don't need to stop complaining I'm saying do that, but reverse the genders and imagine people killed YOU instead of Stacy and people STOOD THERE QUIET doing nothing, IT'S HORRENDOUS, don't be this disgusting, please understand :feelsbadman:

PS. The guy talked about how he only referred to the threads... you get the point with this though, this will be helpful for other people, I have nothing against the guy. This is a shitpost but those of you who laughed, check the comments on the thread, the guy's referring to that's his original interntion NOT TO GLORIFY MURDER.

I will also quote him below him clearing himself out, I'm truly sorry for misrepresenting him.

BY THE WAY THIS IS REDDIT RIGHT? WE DON'T GET A SPACE OF INTERNET WHERE WE CAN REACH PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. A woman dying is no reason to clown incels get that in your female head.

Last edited:
Morality is absolutely subjective, you always have to start by a premise that emerges from your intuition

Last edited:
I was more referring to the comments, females hate sand men just for existing. Not trying to glorify murder.

I was more referring to the comments, females hate sand men just for existing. Not trying to glorify murder.
SMH I'm sorry.. I don't know what to say, I guess this'll go down in dirt

I can't delete threads but I made them aware that wasn't your original intention.

Nah this sounds like bs.