Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Deleted bumble forever

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Artificial Intellectual
★★
Was on it because :
1.merely as an experiment to see if I could score some local foids and interact with them (just talk, no hopes of getting a date)
2.I like to scroll through local foids faces while I'm taking a shit in the toilet

Time used: Months that I lost count

Results : 3 matches when trying to date

1.autistic fat LTB who ghosted me after couple of texts
2.MTB who didn't even message me
3.Subhuman female who didn't even message also she lived like 50miles away

I edited my profile today and wanted to keep it without my (frauded) pictures, they said you have to have a picture :soy: so I just deleted my account and deleted the whole thing.

The only reason I ever bother trying talking to foids online is to get pictures out of them because I'm highlibidocel who cooms every hour basically.

But now with local whores who won't bother or even be sexual with you cause ''they don't do that and we're in a conservative culture'', I'm just giving up and going back to cooming to my stack of nudes, shots and saved pictures that I collected over the years.

Edit : Forgot to mention that those foids are sexual with CHAD but that goes without saying

OVER for highlibidocels time to LDARAC (and coom)

Last edited:
Fakecel for matching 3 times

why would you want to interact with a foid if the prospect of sex isnt there?

why would you want to interact with a foid if the prospect of sex isnt there?
I am too horny and if I just get a picutre of them semi nude or of their feet it's more than enough to keep me going for months

The only thing sexual that exists to me is my perversions, not sex.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
It's really over, one time I matched with a foid and after sending her more (real) pics via whatsapp she just blocked me, no explanations, no nothing. It kinda stung cause I thought I was out, this was like 2 years ago btw

's really over, one time I matched with a foid and after sending her more (real) pics via whatsapp she just blocked me, no explanations, no nothing. It kinda stung cause I thought I was out, this was like 2 years ago btw
wallah that's brutal asf, I would've genuinely cried, I'm so sorry man

Bumble is brutal 0 matches on it . When I get one they don't answer .
On bumble the girl has 24 hours to message you before the match expires.

An incel I knew got less matches on bumble than they did with other dating apps

I got rejected today by a woman saying that I'm not her type.