Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

彼女できるわけない

Kaz馬鹿みたい

Kaz馬鹿みたい

もう終わりだ
★★
大人になったのに俺に興味を示してくれる女の子は一度もなかった。どうやってこの孤独な人生に楽しめるの?

buy a gun and go to the forest .

自分に誇りを持って、胸を張って進むしかない

i took a year of japanese in college, only learned about 50 kanji at most. was kinda lousy at it but glad i tried my hand at it. no idea what this says, sadly. embarrassing on my part

i took a year of japanese in college, only learned about 50 kanji at most. was kinda lousy at it but glad i tried my hand at it. no idea what this says, sadly. embarrassing on my part
A year? That's ok, even if you've been learning for years you will still find unknown kanji, it's a vast language

Similar for me, I don’t know enough kanji to read these posts and engage with people in Japanese:feelsbadman: But can understand enough to kind of make out bits and pieces

あなたはできません。あなたはそれに対処するか、自殺するかのどちらかです