Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dekim's guide on how to be NT

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★

Repeat step 1, one more time

Better if you do hard drugs.

religois reasons and plus i am anti alcholic
A glass or two of wine doesn't make you an alcoholic lol. Also, wine is the blood of Christ... and as long as you ain't jew, you should believe in Christ. Even muslims believe in Christ, aldo not in the same way as christians do.

Step 3: Be born with good looks so that you are invited to social gatherings at which you will gradually and naturally enhance your social skills.

I'm still crippled by awkwardness and anxiety even when I drink.

A glass or two of wine doesn't make you an alcoholic lol. Also, wine is the blood of Christ... and as long as you ain't jew, you should believe in Christ. Even muslims believe in Christ, aldo not in the same way as christians do.
He means anti-alcoholic beverages. I'm the same way.

He means anti-alcoholic beverages. I'm the same way.
In orthodox churches, the priests give us bread and wine, and it's an insane disrespect to reject them, even if you don't drink alcohol.

Step 3: Be born with good looks so that you are invited to social gatherings at which you will gradually and naturally enhance your social skills.
Some one else mentioned it before, but getting a job in retail is a way to get around that.

In orthodox churches, the priests give us bread and wine, and it's an insane disrespect to reject them, even if you don't drink alcohol.
Right, well it's not compatible with our religion, alcohol in any way, shape or form is discouraged, as it is with any intoxicant.

Right, well it's not compatible with our religion, alcohol in any way, shape or form is discouraged, as it is with any intoxicant.
Which exact religion is that?

Islam. I expected orthodox Christianity to be strict against alcohol as well, kek.
Like i said, wine is considered to be the blood of Christ, it's not realy seen as an alcoholic beverage as long as you don't get drunk. Even kids have to drink some of the wine, when the priests offer it.

this is so true. if i was low inhib id be a slayer. an ugly, fat, aids ridden thotslayer but a slayer nonetheless.

Ah so drinking will solve my subhumanity

Do you have any other option, alcohol is haram

I just fucking hate myself

i cant drink. im such a lightweight i get sick before i get drunk

halo effect makes you NT by default

LOL, I can't walk around town being shitfaced come on.

lmao getting drunk won't fix anything, you'll still be awkward and obnoxious