Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dekim left because of the new avatar rule

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admits they want to be a woman
I dont hate women at all.. I wish I had one or was one.
Admits they fully support the emasculation and feminization of men, especially incel males
It is normal in nature for lesser males to act like females. It is good for everyone. Jfl at banning natural behaviors that help everyone feel better.
Admits they are a transgender (does not belong on an incel site)
I am transgender so I am not good example of it.

You have proven yourself to be a worthy opponent, for that I will show you my BANkai

"Ban, Sergeant Iiiiiiincellllluuuuuu"

@SergeantIncel

Attachments

• Bankai.gif
    Bankai.gif
    313.3 KB · Views: 97

Admits they fully support the emasculation and feminization of men, especially incel males

You have proven yourself to be a worthy opponent, for that I will show you my BANkai

@SergeantIncel
This niggas been banned like 5 times already

@SergeantIncel
Yeah dude just ban literally everything you dont like.
Yeah lets have a board with like 3 dudes who have same exact opinions and they all.have same attitude and what not.

Good job. I am sure that is reasonable. And also bam every debate as well,we cant have ppl.with different oppinoms cant we.
Also jfl at thinking I support feminization of incels. Again your stupid projecting and out of context quoting.
I did it for myself cause I thought it was best for me. But I dont advise to anyone to do what I did if they dont want it. it is their choice in.the end to live like they want.

Yeah lets have a board with like 3 dudes who have same exact opinions and they all.have same attitude and what not.

I get your point but you are being disingenuous, I'd say it isn't too extreme minimum requirements to not have faggots or depictions of women on an INCEL forum lol. Like I said in examples before, you'll never go to a black power forum and see avatars featuring KKK members, nor will you go to a female rape survivors forum and see avatars of convicted rapists (or likely even men for that matter).

@SergeantIncel

This is the first, I agree with you on literally everything right now. Ban the tranny.

Good job. I am sure that is reasonable. And also bam every debate as well,we cant have ppl.with different oppinoms cant we.
Also jfl at thinking I support feminization of incels. Again your stupid projecting and out of context quoting.
I did it for myself cause I thought it was best for me. But I dont advise to anyone to do what I did if they dont want it. it is their choice in.the end to live like they want.

Arent you a woman right now tho? No females should be on this site tbh.

Or are you just a fakecel? Thats against the rules too if I recall.

You ban shouldve never been revoked, you dont belong here. Go back to lookism.

@SergeantIncel @Ryo_Hazuki @Master

This is the first, I agree with you on literally everything right now. Ban the tranny.
Its not even that he's just a tranny, its that every god damn fucking post I've seen him make is pathetic and extremely anti-male, I could tell from the start that he empathizes with women too much and likely wants to be one, and he only just admitted to it, and like I said, the guys using female avatars are mostly all like this, deep down they want to be women.

But don't agree with me just yet, because I don't like those chad avatars either lol, shit is almost as annoying as the female ones.

This niggas been banned like 5 times already
I was banned for talking about my love life( rightly
I get your point but you are being disingenuous, I'd say it isn't too extreme minimum requirements to not have faggots or depictions of women on an INCEL forum lol. Like I said in examples before, you'll never go to a black power forum and see avatars featuring KKK members, nor will you go to a female rape survivors forum and see avatars of convicted rapists (or likely even men for that matter).
You are wrongly assuming that to be incel you have to hate women this is NOT THE CASE AT ALL.
Your assumption is totally wrong and you are projecting hard.
Not everyone here wants to rape and murder like you do.

Arent you a woman right now tho? No females should be on this site tbh.

Or are you just a fakecel? Thats against the rules too if I recall.

You ban shouldve never been revoked, you dont belong here. Go back to lookism.

@SergeantIncel @Ryo_Hazuki @Master
I am male.

@BlkPillPres Do what you want with @St.Tropez (it's not my business) but don't throw me in a box and pretend that any other user is automatically my partner. You generalize me and other users and that makes me sick. Every single Cucktears user does the same fucking shit. (One of their worst traits) You can't even look past 2 gifs

Holy fuck das kann doch nicht so schwer sein verdammte Scheiße :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I am male.

So whats up with your posts on lookism where you write as if youre a girl?

This is just too much to deal with tbh, I dont know if you are just gay or a legit tranny but neither one is allowed here. I pray the mods bring down the banhammer.

So whats up with your posts on lookism where you write as if youre a girl?

This is just too much to deal with tbh, I dont know if you are just gay or a legit tranny but neither one is allowed here. I pray the mods bring down the banhammer.
Lol lookism is a joke,we joke a lot there and literally everyone there of old users know I am trans there,femalws there have legit female tag which I dont have. I posted even on sluthate.
Mods already know about everything.
And I never post tranny content here.

You can't even look past 2 gifs

You: Its just two gifs, they're so insignificant, can't you look past them and see me for me

Me: Ok I agree, they are insignificant, they don't make you who you are, so if its such a small insignificant thing that I should just be able to look past it, I guess you'll have no problem changing something so insignificant right?

You: ........................................................................................................

MY GOD THE IRONY LOL XD

Do you guys even think before you make an argument, or do you just blurt out whatever comes to mind. You can't even see the obvious irony in pretending that something is insignificant when it fits your narrative, but yet its significant enough that guys are literally leaving the site if they can't do it, and you've yet to just simply change your avatar to something that actually represents you.

You want me to look past something that you can't look past either lol, yeah makes perfect sense I guess.

You: Its just two gifs, they're so insignificant, can't you look past them and see me for me

Me: Ok I agree, they are insignificant, they don't make you who you are, so if its such a small insignificant thing that I should just be able to look past it, I guess you'll have no problem changing something so insignificant right?

You: ........................................................................................................

MY GOD THE IRONY LOL XD

Do you guys even think before you make an argument, or do you just blurt out whatever comes to mind. You can't even see the obvious irony in pretending that something is insignificant when it fits your narrative, but yet its significant enough that guys are literally leaving the site if they can't do it, and you've yet to just simply change your avatar to something that actually represents you.

You want me to look past something that you can't look past either lol, yeah makes perfect sense I guess.
Why should I change it if you are essentially restricting my freedom of choice? You're thankfully not a mod . I am a weeaboo and I can do that if it's not against our current rule system. I watch a lot of Anime and I guess that will represent me. You are sensitive and I know that. You can't stand looking at this gif and you try to force your subjective view on me. I won't change it more than ever just because you are so triggered about it.

It's significant when it comes to my own personal avatar choice because I don't like to have this right taken away. But it's insignificant when it's about my views and opinions.

>Do you guys even think before you make an argument.

Said the guy who called @St.Tropez my partner and included both of our opinions on these avatars into one stupid theory. "What your partner said confirms this shit yada yada" I have nothing to do with this user

Said the guy who accused me of larping based on 2 gifs. With no evidence whatsoever. I never even remotely acted like a girl. Do you know what larping means?

Status
Not open for further replies.