Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DEJECTED WHITE GUY comes to terms with the REALITY of JBB/BLACKEDpill

they're right though
BBCpill is actually legit
as soon as black guys started moving into my area they began fucking all the women and I lost all hope of ascension
I'm incel because I'm not black
My uncle is the opposite. He went to South Africa as an Engineer on a ship and came back with a Black Zulu wife.

My uncle is the opposite. He went to South Africa as an Engineer on a ship and came back with a Black Zulu wife.
called betabuxxing
black women look like chimps anyway
that's why their men are off fucking white women who are attracted to aggressive apes such as themselves

White guys are pathetic

Install Grindr and get a black guy to fuck you in the ass. It's very clear that's what you want.

Install Grindr and get a black guy to fuck you in the ass. It's very clear that's what you want.
out of nowhere mate. what is it with americans and mentioning gay sex?

out of nowhere mate. what is it with americans and mentioning gay sex?
lol, everything you post is about black men and their huge penises.

It's very clear you have a cuck fetish and an attraction to black dudes. Go date some girl and find a black dude who will come in and plow both of you.

This isn't a cuck forum. Go over to Reddit if you're into that shit.

It's very clear you have a cuck fetish and an attraction to black dudes. Go date some girl and find a black dude who will come in and plow both of you.

Sounds like you browsed too much 4/pol/ and think everyone who leaves their house is a cuck to me.
Sorry I don't have a mother willing to bring me hot pockets so I don't have to leave my house and see interracial couples every day.

called betabuxxing
black women look like chimps anyway
that's why their men are off fucking white women who are attracted to aggressive apes such as themselves
My uncle is Curry and the woman was 10 years younger than him. He literally got prime breeding age foid:feelskek:

How did your curry family deal with that? Usually curry-black marriages are considered taboo

And he got banned lmao

Seems like this hole site is obsessed with dicks lmfao

How did your curry family deal with that? Usually curry-black marriages are considered taboo
He lives separately from our extended family. Only my dad maintains contact with him. He was heavily reprimanded but he don't give a fuck.