Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DEI sheboon writes about sexual racism on dating apps

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

040224_Apryl_Williams_06.jpg

I bet she still gets hundreds of matches :lul:

I can't fix her.

I bet she loves to get called a nigger while chad is hitting it from the back :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Women are racist to incels

You spelled DIE wrong

Disgusting bitch

Fat, black, woke women might be the worst women of all.

Who gives a fuck what this bitch thinks when she is too busy rejecting everyone.

I’m glad she at least acknowledges how ricecels are viewed

She could have easily made the entire book out to be about racism against Black women and only them

Williams said she was speaking from both personal and scholarly perspectives, having met her romantic partner on Tinder in 2021. They are now happily married.

Goddam sheboons

This whore is probably white cock only and won't even look at her looksmatched blackcel.

That is one foul, bitch. She still wins though because she is FEMALE

Looks like she feels "entitled" to chads.

Only incels cannot feel entitled to sex.

Holy fucking shit, I can't believe how useless this bitch's article is.

Tl;dr is literally white foids fog black foids. That's it. That's what she's complaining in that meaningless word salad. She says it's racism because white foids are more attractive.

Well, to be fair, she talks about riscels' problems, so it's unusual for a foid to talk about men's problems.
Yes. She's telling the truth essentially. Black women have it harder than women of other races generally, so she might be somewhat sympathetic to men. At least as sympathetic as a foid can be towards a man.

She claimed that "black women are the least desired demographic." I call bullshit. They might be least desired demographic of women but most ethnic men have it a lot harder than black women, even if she wants to paint the picture otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if black women had it better than even white men.

Yes. She's telling the truth essentially. Black women have it harder than women of other races generally, so she might be somewhat sympathetic to men. At least as sympathetic as a foid can be towards a man.

She claimed that "black women are the least desired demographic." I call bullshit. They might be least desired demographic of women but most ethnic men have it a lot harder than black women, even if she wants to paint the picture otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if black women had it better than even white men.
Yes, but I was shocked by the fact that she recognizes the problems of men, at least in this case rice men. Foids are incapable of compassion until they themselves receive suffering.

Yes, but I was shocked by the fact that she recognizes the problems of men, at least in this case rice men. Foids are incapable of compassion until they themselves receive suffering.
I guess black women get it, since they are often rejected solely based on their race. You constantly see this, especially by black men because of their proximity to black women, saying that "black women have worse personalities than white women." When the case is that black men would probably lick the ground a white woman has walked on and they would tolerate a white woman with the most horrendous personality, as long as they get access and proximity to whiteness through a white woman. But they wouldn't tolerate half the shit that Sheniqua would throw their way.

They do, sheboons get more matches on dating apps than white men :feelsclown: