Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Degenerate club foids give advice to male virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

The video also says that the guy in the video is going to accept video submissions from male virgins in the Toronto area, pick a male virgin, and give him a haircut and nice clothes and bring him to the club. JFL

ALSO THIS SCENE
Capture

Left: typical Stacey
Right: average foid on Reddit who posts numerous larps pretending to be a Stacey through anecdotes of being in relationships with guys, posting nudes to subreddits to attention whore, etc.

Not watching this degeneracy.

Skimmed through briefly, almost all of them are tattooed, fat and look like they have a history of STD’s.

Decades ago we would've branded these degenerates with hot iron

JFL at the first foid. “I would fuck the shit out of him!” Hmmmm..... I wonder if she would still be saying that when that guy brings a sub8 male in.

This makes me want to kill Stacies

This guy has such a big ego tbh, i’ve grown to hate him after watching multiple of his videos

JFL at the first foid. “I would fuck the shit out of him!” Hmmmm..... I wonder if she would still be saying that when that guy brings a sub8 male in.

Cameras + alcohol = bullshit and bravado. Anyone could do anything, until you put the task in front of them.

That tattoo girl has a weird aura/ego i bet she only fuck gigachads

" Dont be a virgin . Lose your virginity . "

Okay , time to wrap it up bois , we dont need this forum any longer .
I never imagined that it is easy like that .
I feel so stupid right now .

Thanks for giving hope and thanks for making me feel even shittier for the disappointment

Well. I'm cured! It's miracle.

"the club" looks like hell.

JFL at the normies who had bad sex once and now give advice about dating .
Especially the Guy who talks about Fat Chicks , boomer tier Self awareness .

And the Chads just give one or two word answers and carry on .
Chad doesnt have to protect his Ego .

Also jfl at most of the girls assuming ita a virgin foid cause they dont even want to imagine the sheer existence of a male virgin cause it would ruin their mood .
"the club" looks like hell.
Only virgins will go to heaven tbh .

Quote ( drunk bitch with slurred speech ) :
" i honestly prefer someone with a little experience [ , but it ] depends on the guy "

Right out of the whores mouth .
The right guy = Chad ... but you already know that .

Last edited:
JFL what is the point of those videos. All they do is virtue signal and inflate egos. YouTube died in 2014.
That tattoo girl has a weird aura/ego i bet she only fuck gigachads
She’s reminding me of what I use to do with ufc created characters and cover their upper body. :feelskek:

I couldn't make it 30 seconds in it's too annoying. I can't believe that anyone is entertained by this drivel.

Those places are no place for me ,I hate that kind of ppl srs.

This channel is ER fuel. Disgusting nature we live in. First time sex, STD.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Clubs should be napalm striked at peak times.

And they wonder why they get shot.

someone bomb that place ffs

Decades ago we would've branded these degenerates with hot iron
I don't even know where we went wrong. I blame the boomers tbh.

When they say "male virgin" they mean a Chad from a hyper-religious rural conservative family who's moved to a big city.

Jfl @ the virgin contest. Pick me up, get my Norwooding head a haircut and give my turbomanlet framecel rice body nice clothes. If even 1 of the girls there actually find me physically appealing and fuck me, I would actually PAY the girl AND the youtuber

Everyone in this video is a fucking lair, once they see your face their bullshit advice will be instantly rendered false.

Right: average foid on Reddit who posts numerous larps pretending to be a Stacey through anecdotes of being in relationships with guys, posting nudes to subreddits to attention whore, etc.
Huehuehue :feelshaha:

The guy is cucked. He probably white knights everyone to hates women.

Women who party and fuck around are such trash man. They act so proud of being sluts.

JFL at the normies who had bad sex once and now give advice about dating .
Especially the Guy who talks about Fat Chicks , boomer tier Self awareness .

And the Chads just give one or two word answers and carry on .
Chad doesnt have to protect his Ego .

Also jfl at most of the girls assuming ita a virgin foid cause they dont even want to imagine the sheer existence of a male virgin cause it would ruin their mood .

Only virgins will go to heaven tbh .

Quote ( drunk bitch with slurred speech ) :
" i honestly prefer someone with a little experience [ , but it ] depends on the guy "

Right out of the whores mouth .
The right guy = Chad ... but you already know that .
high iq comment well put
someone bomb that place ffs
just dronemax

Step 1 don't be ugly
Step 2 that's it

waifu of culture must hate clubs.

The video also says that the guy in the video is going to accept video submissions from male virgins in the Toronto area, pick a male virgin, and give him a haircut and nice clothes and bring him to the club. JFL

ALSO THIS SCENE
View attachment 136313
Left: typical Stacey

Didn't watch lol.

They wouldnt even shake hands with a sub8

Woah, i'm not a virgin anymore. thank you Stacy.