Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

degenerate american whore showing her boobs in public

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
dont look at my boobs tehehe

https://twitter.com/Saila_Tayla/status/934931016870801408

what a dirty slut

White people, I'm not suprised.

fucking whore

"She's doing it for herself not for attention"

^Just lol @ cucks and sluts who say that

Why did this get 28k likes? I don't fucking get it. Someone please fucking go ER already.

LeagueEuW said:
Only Allah can save her now
Allah will destroy her.

Imagine being Chad and fuck one of them every night. What's the point of living

Raping a slut like this is simply enjoying public property. She's practically offering her body to anyone and everyone. Not completely serious, but think about it.

such abominion would stop if ...

(you know)

RopeForSluts said:
Why did this get 28k likes? I don't fucking get it. Someone please fucking go ER already.

So you mean someone should kill 3 incels and random people like that faliure faggot? Whats that going to solve?

Nautica1983 said:
So you mean someone should kill 3 incels and random people like that faliure faggot? Whats that going to solve?

Hey now, he had the right mindset. I'll take it back, someone needs to go ML instead.

Whores always manage to surprise me in how disgusting they can get signaling for Chad.

kek, fucking ugly ass whore, her male version would be an incel prince.

I hate this. It ruins my perception of boobs. They aren't sexy if women put them on display all the time.

Oh man i would give my computer to suck these tittes T_T

TEEHEEE LMAO XDDDDDD I FUCKING HATE HOW WOMEN MESSAGE LIKE THIS, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Ew... (NSFW)

xi9foJW.png

Look at that fucking ugly nose. No wonder she’s showing her titties. She is compensating.

She won the jackpot of life. SMH.

RopeForSluts said:
Nautica1983 said:
Hey now, he had the right mindset. I'll take it back, someone needs to go ML instead.

Lmao ML was the fucking GOAT. He makes me a proud canadian. Fuck going ER, hit em with the Marc Lepine.

RopeForSluts said:
Nautica1983 said:

Someone needs to go SHC, and quick.

Giving young women attractive bodies with 0 effort was god worst mistake

Those hoes literally spent their lives fucking dudes

If she fucked an incel every once in a while, they would avoid future Elliot Rodger's from happening

ambitioncel said:
This is one of the few parts of women I will NOT complain about.

Yeah, you guys might hate me. Call me a fakecel, whatever. I don't care. I'm not defending this girl, I know dressing like that she's a giant slut. But I don't care...and I actually LIKE when girls dress like this. Why? Because it lets you see tits/ass/thighs/stomach and whatever IRL.

Isn't anyone tired of the only way they see b00bs be on a fucking computer screen? Go to a nigthclub and just ogle the girls in slutty outfits. You'll never dance with them or take one home...but looking is better than nothing.

So yes, I am incel but I still happily support girls dressing like this. If I walk down the sidewalk to school, I'd rather see girls showing off their legs in short shorts and crop tops instead of wearing fucking Burqas like in Saudi Arabia.

Also, fucking lol at this tweet: https://twitter.com/Saila_Tayla/status/935262879560843264

Yeah, it sucks when you see a girl like her and remind yourself that Chad is fucking a girl like her every day. While you LDAR alone. But whatever.

That only makes sense if you were then able to touch them up, harass, sexually be intimate with them after seeing them, with no fear of rejection, reprisal or arrest

ambitioncel said:
I already mentioned that. It sucks I can't TOUCH.

But tell me, would you rather
A) NO LOOKING, NO TOUCHING
or
B) YES LOOKING, NO TOUCHING

I like seeing slutty girls showing off their tits in public, even when I can't touch it. Because I take whatever b00bs I can get, even if it's a mere sight and visual.

If you choose option A, maybe you're a queercel.

right YOU can't touch
I wonder, do you like watching so much when Chad comes along and gets to experience what you cannot

If you choose option A (yes), maybe you're a cuck
actually no maybe about it

I would not be surprised if they enjoy being shared around the campus.

torujo said:
dont look at my boobs tehehe

https://twitter.com/Saila_Tayla/status/934931016870801408

I don't condone cruelty against females but part of me wants to violently hate fuck these cunts.I'm not even interested in sex that much.Woman have today have no sense of dignity.

If my daughter ever dressed like that I would stop paying for her "education"

imagine being her "boyfriend".

>we live on the same planet

She would be much improved by a cupful of acid.

RichCel said:
She would be much improved by a cupful of acid.

Flaunting those fucking tits like a beast in heat. She should be held down by the throat like the manipulative whore that she is.