Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Degenerate 26y/o Married Teacher rapes 14 year old Student

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
The victim’s grades began to suffer after the illicit relationship began and she told him they couldn’t tell anyone or they’d get in trouble.

Police were alerted to the relationship on Tuesday when the teen told his parents.

Ms Peterson was arrested and held on a $25,000 bond.

School officials told police that Ms Peterson resigned from her teaching position on Monday.

b90b73fe8bfbc6ef0f8fd930f86301f5

This is the 7th thread about this

fucking degenerate and disgusting

It's not rape if a woman did it bro

I want to see that lucky giga-chad.

Fuck my life honestly, fuck my life.

Chad wins no matter the age. And get this, his value is going to exponentially increase as he gets older. This is just the beginning of his hyper validated life while you rot fapping to this fucking slut teacher

This is the 7th thread about this

A lot of OLDCEL RAGE.

These stories are brutal AGE PILLS.

I'll admit I feel bursts of PSYCHOTIC OLDCEL RAGE when I hear about stories like this.

Imagine your wife cheating on you and not stoning her to death afterwards. JFL.

As I said before. She should get gassed for being and encouraging degeneracy.
Or at least get treated the same way a man would be treated if he slept with a 14/yo girl.

JFL at you jealouscels calling for the death penalty. You know that you wish it was you.

I wish I was raped by a hot female teacher

JFL at you jealouscels calling for the death penalty. You know that you wish it was you.
Nope, the only thing I've wanted is an innocent waifu to meet young and marry. I don't give a shit about an adulterous slut.

Nope, the only thing I've wanted is an innocent waifu to meet young and marry. I don't give a shit about an adulterous slut.
What the fuck is a "waifu"? You animecels kill me.