Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Degenerate 17yo whore gets too drunk to stand, is run over by car.

If she survives, she'll still reject incels because she experienced how good life can be and won't be willing to settle unless she can get that life back.

Y Shape coffin

I hope she survives cuz then she will live life like an incel.

Stupid whore i would have raped her after if i was the driver

I hope she survives cuz then she will live life like an incel.

Don't kid yourself, she'll still have a vagina and therefore have more SMV than all incels combined.

it's gonna be hard to hang out with chad and do the suck duck face huh?
deserved

Meh, she's not entitled to life. Hope she doesn't pull through

Stupid whore i would have raped her after if i was the driver

Edgy.

1. What is the nearest you've gotten to raping a woman before? Stare-rape and real rape are quite different.

2. You don't have the inhibition levels for rape. Have you approached many women before? But you'd be able to rape one?

3. If you want quick sex and not intimate and validation-giving sex, there are ways to get that.

Funny hyperbolic comment still, i guess.

Edgy.

1. What is the nearest you've gotten to raping a woman before? Stare-rape and real rape are quite different.

2. You don't have the inhibition levels for rape. Have you approached many women before? But you'd be able to rape one?

3. If you want quick sex and not intimate and validation-giving sex, there are ways to get that.

Funny hyperbolic comment still, i guess.
I would rape her if she was unconscious, because if she was conscious she would go to the cops and I spend a few years in prison

I would rape her if she was unconscious, because if she was conscious she would go to the cops and I spend a few years in prison

Why would you rape a bloodied, deadweight woman with a crushed skull and brain damage? Not really arousing tbh.

Why would you rape a bloodied, deadweight woman with a crushed skull and brain damage? Not really arousing tbh.
There are others that do much worse