Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Degeneracy is not the problem , Misandry is.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am pro-degeneracy , the reason is anti-degeneracy causes lots of problems .

Firstly anti-degeneracy causes sexual deviant behavior in men (homophilia, zoophilia) , and sexual frigidity in women which results in deadbedroom and loveless, sexless marriage.

Secondly , no anti-degeneracy rule can be fool proof because people are inherently dishonest and people will indulge in degeneracy in secret. So, stopping degenerqacy is kind of pointless .

The problem is misandry which consider men to be servant of women .
Had society not been misandrist or had anti-men laws not existed , I would have beta-buxed a non-virgin women and if she behaved inapproprately I would have divorced her after using her for sex. But I do this in current society , I would lose half my shit , and would have to pay her money per month to my wife for getting fucked by the paramour. This is the problem.

I am pro-degeneracy , the reason is anti-degeneracy causes lots of problems .

Firstly anti-degeneracy causes sexual deviant behavior in men (homophilia, zoophilia) , and sexual frigidity in women which results in deadbedroom and loveless, sexless marriage.

Secondly , no anti-degeneracy rule can be fool proof because people are inherently dishonest and people will indulge in degeneracy in secret. So, stopping degenerqacy is kind of pointless .

The problem is misandry which consider men to be servant of women .
Had society not been misandrist or had anti-men laws not existed , I would have beta-buxed a non-virgin women and if she behaved inapproprately I would have divorced her after using her for sex. But I do this in current society , I would lose half my shit , and would have to pay her money per month to my wife for getting fucked by the paramour. This is the problem.

Yep, I have been saying that misandric laws and a gynocentric society are the problem for years. If society had empathy for men and boys it would recognise inceldom as a problem to be addressed with government programmes and funding, but we get laughed at and/or ignored because society hates males.