Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deformed Theory in action

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
One of the great supercels, Stephen Hawking, just died. He looked like he would collapse at any moment but somehow survived to 76. It’s hard to believe that his wife didn’t leave him if you go by looks alone. However, he had lots of status and was even able to get women to hook up with him, marry him, even obsess over him!

eeaa283826c6bfed2d8719c312cc2c22.jpg

1hMOB.jpg

Stephen-Hawking-stalker-Jenny-Contonio.jpg

She stalked Hawking.

Yeah, they’re not raving beauties but gl getting them to go for an anon youngcel. This is why a 5th degree incel is better than a 4th.

Just Be Deformed theory is LEGIT.

Deformedcel = Volcel.

The PROOF is UNDENIABLE, all deformed men have wives:
ad_173244063.jpg

IMG_7DEB38-E6C5B5-EAC4B7-F810E5-BACFD3-6A0363.jpg

Indian-Trunk-Man-revered-as-God.jpg

4107096E00000578-4566350-image-a-39_1496410637971.jpg

4107089200000578-4566350-image-a-38_1496410625597.jpg

Those theories are cringey af. Only the chad and white theories are legit.

If you are extremely ugly, disabled or deformed you gain sympathy from normies.

Yeah, when you're just ugly/below average/average everyone expecting you to be as successful as chad, cus you can do anything, just use WILLPOWER! But when you're deformed as fuck adults (but not kids) think you're an hero simply because you're existing, as if you're a female.

Yeah, when you're just ugly/below average/average everyone expecting you to be as successful as chad, cus you can do anything, just use WILLPOWER! But when you're deformed as fuck adults (but not kids) think you're an hero simply because you're existing, as if you're a female.

It’s condescending as fuck but Hawking probably doesn’t become the pop icon he is sans deformity. Lou Gehrig was an all-time great baseball player but without ALS, he’s only known by baseball historians or diehard fans like Stan Musial or Jimmie Foxx.

tbh I don't think it's deformed theory i think it's status (fame and success) theory

It’s condescending as fuck but Hawking probably doesn’t become the pop icon he is sans deformity. Lou Gehrig was an all-time great baseball player but without ALS, he’s only known by baseball historians or diehard fans like Stan Musial or Jimmie Foxx.
Hawking was at least smart. Some people like Nick Vujicic actually make money off deformity. Just cut your legs and arms and tell everyone just be yourself theory is legit.

tbh I don't think it's deformed theory i think it's status (fame and success) theory

If you go by looks theory, deformed guys should be at the bottom of the rung. However, they can become spectacles and achieve status which allows for meaningful female interaction that some merely ugly guys will never get. It’s a time-dependent theory I think. If L < 2, x S then divide by 1.5 = SMV. 1(9) / 1.5 = 6. We’re operating on purely L - 2 or 3. So for you and I, it’s 4-2 or 4-3 and it’s easy to see why we’re stuck in celibacy!

I've often pondered if it is better to be deformed or 3/10

Just be deformed theory is actually kinda legit

Just be deformed theory is actually kinda legit

JBD is a real thing and the great scholars of PUAHate endorsed it. It was thought to be lost after the May 2014 incident but the scroll was found and knowledge revived!

If you go by looks theory, deformed guys should be at the bottom of the rung. However, they can become spectacles and achieve status which allows for meaningful female interaction that some merely ugly guys will never get. It’s a time-dependent theory I think. If L < 2, x S then divide by 1.5 = SMV. 1(9) / 1.5 = 6. We’re operating on purely L - 2 or 3. So for you and I, it’s 4-2 or 4-3 and it’s easy to see why we’re stuck in celibacy!

Caging @ this autism

Just another example of a guy the lacks L but has M and S.
although, building a case study from his success is like compering the success of a top male model to your average joe' on tinder (oh wait a second...)