Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Deformed Ricecel manlet gets so brutally mogged by Nordic Stacey he can no longer speak

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Mogs me at esports at the end of the day

Even the ricefoid mogs him brutal both in frame and height.

He's like 14 so there's still hope for him

Where's the stacy?

I just want to be in a room with her and the chat with a firearm (on vr games)

Blonde beckies are so fucking cruel, these abominations shouldn't deserve a life.

Even tho its a giga mog im like 99% sure he doesnt care, hes in front of a crowd which is way more scary and still getting off the adrenaline he felt during the game.

And about the stacy, i rly doubt she cares either, shes been in the league scene for long ass time, shes used to dealing with subhuman antisocial gamers

i dont think she makes the stacy cut

OP is a darky so im sure he does that for his queen blonde jfl
sadly many Ethnics heavily overrate blonde foids, often giving 3-4 psl rating boosts

League of losers

It’s clearly his first time being around foids.

He’s like “Where am I? What is this reality?”

Worthless whore. I hope she gets gangraped by ricecel manlets

KIE6BS8

He's not even deformed or recessed, just short asfuck

I read the title and decided that I'd better not watch this sorry

Nordic stacy is 173cm or 5'8", how short is this ricecel? It's over.
Imagine what the noodlewhore on the right thinks looking at him. "Huh, for the longest time we rice women thought THIS counts as a male, lol". Then her chaotic mind clicks and she's again daydreaming about getting boned by her white chad boyfriend.

sadly many Ethnics heavily overrate blonde foids, often giving 3-4 psl rating boosts
You can tell who is ethnic online by how they over-rate blondes, I am also guilty of this.

Imagine what the noodlewhore on the right thinks looking at him. "Huh, for the longest time we rice women thought THIS counts as a male, lol". Then her chaotic mind clicks and she's again daydreaming about getting boned by her white chad boyfriend.
it's over ... so brutal

if this becky noodlewhore already insists on a white chad, what on earth do you need to be to get with nordic stacy?

reintroduce forced marriage to stop this madness

Last edited:
just seems like an autist to me brocel
Hes an autist because hes grown up throughout his developmental years as a subhuman.
If he was physically chad his personality would unironically be too because of positive reinforcement.

She looks beat up and caked in fakeup. The other chick is hotter. So long as she's not making her chicken chink noises.

Hes an autist because hes grown up throughout his developmental years as a subhuman.
If he was physically chad his personality would unironically be too because of positive reinforcement.
probably true

it's funny btw I used to talk like him a bit. he's just thinking instead of saying some bullshit tbh but normies expect you to start blabbering like a drone immediately. actual npc behavior, conditioned question -> conditioned response. nowadays I just fill the gap with a joke, normies love it:soy:

it's funny btw I used to talk like him a bit. he's just thinking instead of saying some bullshit tbh but normies expect you to start blabbering like a drone immediately. actual npc behavior, conditioned question -> conditioned response. nowadays I just fill the gap with a joke, normies love it:soy:
did nordic staceys also ask u question