Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deformed dravidiancel abo-pajeet minister humiliates himself by taking a picture with Novak Djokovic.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

most beautiful curry

white ltn mogs him so hard

the only difference between races are skin, eye, hair color

/s

Both are ugly but Djokovic mogs due to race, height and youth.
Djokovic has far better facial balance and harmony. He's not ugly. He's not great looking, but not ugly. He's normie tier.

Djokovic has far better facial balance and harmony. He's not ugly. He's not great looking, but not ugly. He's normie tier.
+188cm height makes up for his not-so-pretty face

I cant compare the face fully because the Indian guy looks old.

I cant compare the face fully because the Indian guy looks old.
The curry has a very underdeveloped jaw, that's why he looks old. There can be no comparison between the two. Djokovic is far superior in looks.

The curry has a very underdeveloped jaw, that's why he looks old. There can be no comparison between the two. Djokovic is far superior in looks.
Maybe but we would need younger photos to fully compare both

Untitled-design-18.jpg

As i expected, the mog isnt as brutal if we compare their youth

Last edited:
Is he really called MK Stalin? :feelskek:

My favorite leader, he is old bro, why would you compare?

No, iam from a Muslim family.
Are you ignorant about all the anti-Muslim actions taken by the USSR and by various Christian countries? The USSR demolished sharia law and the Christians are funding feminist NGOs in the Islamic world to undermine Islam

Are you ignorant about all the anti-Muslim actions taken by the USSR and by various Christian countries? The USSR demolished sharia law and the Christians are funding feminist NGOs in the Islamic world to undermine Islam
I didn't know about that, thanks for educating me brocel. I now changed my view about him.

He looks black lowkey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back