Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deformed curry truecel tells his viewERs to “just be more confident”

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tkwTd5iTs1Q?si=Kb_2gL3ixELW69vL

I feel sorry for this dude. But spreading the bluepill isn’t healthy advice, because it doesn’t mattER how confident you are, you will always get treated like shit in a world whERe people judge you primarily based on your looks, and you will end up even more mentally ill than before as a result of finding out the truth about this harsh world the “hard way” (through pERsonal expERience) rathER than the “easy way” through guidance

Last edited:
Yeah, he will make himself suffer more. When you are on bluepill, you have to keep taking it. You will have to keep coping. If you stop you will want to kill yourself. It is like a addiction.

I feel sorry for this dude. But spreading the bluepill isn’t healthy advice, because it doesn’t mattER how confident you are, you will always get treated like shit in a world whERe people judge you primarily based on your looks, and you will end up even more mentally ill than before as a result of finding out the truth about this harsh world the “hard way” (through pERsonal expERience) rathER than the “easy way” through guidance

yeah, bluepill is just pure cope. "just be confident, the girls will come to you" no nigga, not when you're a deformed shitskin like him. i feel sorry for him too, but he's just spreading fucking pure cope. this mindset will just embarass you if you don't look like a chad

How can these guys ever feel normal, sane, happy? Knowing full well he will never be treated like a normie till the end of his life, people will like him only because of pity. This is sad man, government should provide incentive to these people

Why he licking his lips like Heath Ledger's Joker lol

If Harvey Dent was a shitskin.

Yeah, he will make himself suffer more. When you are on bluepill, you have to keep taking it. You will have to keep coping. If you stop you will want to kill yourself. It is like a addiction.

Tell him to try get a GF and see where his confidence gets him

holy fuck dude someone make him wake up to reality and tell him to make an account on here

:feelsbadman:Nigga got gaslighted by foids. If he is happy, then the cope is good for him to live

HE’S MARRIED???? :feelsmega:
IMG 5536

As long as he's coping tbh

If you can maintain being a :bluepill: better than a :blackpill:

Then why not?

:feelstrash:

Funny how subhumans who don't get nothing tell you that is your fault and to be just confident, while chadlites in real life will black pill you if them don't have to act bluepulled

As long as he's coping tbh

If you can maintain being a :bluepill: better than a :blackpill:

Then why not?

:feelstrash:

True. I don’t advocate the blackpill for evERyone, because some people can’t handle the harsh truth of it which would make them rope (but if it’s a faggot, tranny, niggER, Jew, normie or foid, i want them to rope so I want to blackpill them).:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For some people, ignorance is bliss because ignorance is what’s keeping them alive.

Last edited:
He's basically the final form of cringemaxxing, he so ugly that foids will fuck him for the novelty of being an abomination bein a SMV -100 will get you more foids than being sub-5s

He's basically the final form of cringemaxxing, he so ugly that foids will fuck him for the novelty of being an abomination bein a SMV -100 will get you more foids than being sub-5s

That’s brutal. EithER be deformed or be chad. All or nothing, if you’re in the middle you’re fucked (unfortunately not litERally).

That’s brutal. EithER be deformed or be chad. All or nothing, if you’re in the middle you’re fucked (unfortunately not litERally).
It really is, humans are creatures of extremes, incels would have an easier time having a half melted face than a recessed chin and prey eyes