Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Definitive what women want (man with 40 children)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★

Court Cam: Judge Reprimands Father of 40 CHILDREN (S3) | A&E​

Criminal = 40 children.

Just work on your personality, sweetie.

ghetto sheboons will fuck any thugmaxxed black guy wont they? don't even have to be Tyrone.

Criminal = 40 children.

Just work on your personality, sweetie.

I saw he also is a good dresser, for court he came with some nice shorts and a clean undershirt on.

What kind of court is that if hes allowed in in wifebeater shirt and short pants?

I wanna invest in his sperm stocks since they are selling so well :feelsohh:

jfl the judge - do you remember that birth control lecture i gave you when you only had 31 kids?

this fucking guy needs to be castrated.

U tryna suicide by mods bro
No, I don't take clown world seriously. The fact that he has 40 kids symbolizes how fucked up it is, I am tired of always being enraged by everything that reminds me of my Inceldom :feelsclown:

No, I don't take clown world seriously. The fact that he has 40 kids symbolizes how fucked up it is, I am tired of always being enraged by everything that reminds me of my Inceldom :feelsclown:

:feelsclown: What I can see from this guy is.. good personality and got his life together and the stand up guy women are looking for.