Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Definitive way to tell your rating out of 10

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In my grade at highschool there was 250 students in my grade. (1,000 students in the 4 grades combined). So there was 125 boys and 125 girls roughly speaking.

A 1/10 guy would be in the bottom 12 guys in terms of desirability. In my grade I estimate I was in the bottom 5 guys in terms of desirability. If I go high and say I was #5/125 in terms of how undesirable.. then I would be a 0.4/10.

For suicidal cels who are trying to push themselves up into the envied 2/10 category, you might want to add in the guys in the special needs class with severe mental and physical disabilities. But beware I've seen some of those guys later on who had girlfriends.

I think a lot of incels overestimate how good looking they are. Like a lot are claiming they are 4/10's. But that means out of 125 boys in my grade I would have to be above 50 of the boys in terms of desirability. As 125 * 0.4 = 50.

okay good for you but how do we do?

okay good for you but how do we do?

Most highschool in the US have ~250 students in each grade. So 125 boys in each grade. Figure out how many guys below you in the grade in terms of desirability. Like how the girls reacted and interacted with them and you.

So say in your school there was 20 guys below you. That would make you a 1.6/10.

Most highschool in the US have ~250 students in each grade. So 125 boys in each grade. Figure out how many guys below you in the grade in terms of desirability. Like how the girls reacted and interacted with them and you.

So say in your school there was 20 guys below you. That would make you a 1.6/10.

there are no girls in my school

hwo do i do

If you had 125 boys in your grade like me. You count up/estimate how many guys are below you in terms of desirability from the girls. Then divide that number by 125.

So lets say oft 125 boys you were the 10th least desirable. That would make you a 0.8/10.

And how the hell would I know

Over for underaged greycels (back 2 reddit)

there are no girls in my school

hwo do i do

Then you can't use my one. But in the US only ~12% of students go to private school. And most private schools have girls in them to. So we are talking exceptioncels who can't use this method.

Did you go to college?

The average changes from environment to environment. The average looks in a curry ward for disabled people is probably something like 1/10, whereas some prestigious course in some private renowned university in a distinctly white are can have an average rating of 6.5/10.

Then you can't use my one. But in the US only ~12% of students go to private school. And most private schools have girls in them to. So we are talking exceptioncels who can't use this method.

Did you go to college?

I'm in a comptuer science school

I'll have to find another technique, but I doubt it's really useful.
It's not by knowing our rating that our life will change anyway

depends on if you use a normal distribution scale or % of the male population scale

depends on if you use a normal distribution scale or % of the male population scale

That is true, i'm often confused in threads like talking about Stacies or Chads, if the person is using a logarithmic scale or a % scale.

I like the % scale because it matches the 80/20 rule. The other reason is its too hard for most people to understand the normal distribution scale.

On the other hand the normal distribution scale helps prevent incel suicides, as the 1/10 and 2/10 rankings become so much less common.

usually there are even more boys than girls

By desirability at school I was 0/10

By desirability at school I was 0/10

If out of ~100 boys in your grade you get last place in terms of desirability, that is special. That means we can only estimate your desirability factor as somewhere between 0.0 & 0.1/10.

We would then have to compare you to the lowest ranking boys from 100 other schools. For example if you placed at the mid-point of that group.. then we could estimate your desirability at 0.05/10.

It's over for adultcels.

I have 3 other dudes on my grad school course. One is a married chadlite. One is a normie curry (same asshole I made a thread about last week) who is the most popular w/ foids. One is incel-tier but has better social skills than me and still facially mogs me. I am the least attractive guy on my course.
I have 5 other dudes at work. One is chadlite, five are normie. I am the least attractive guy at work.
I have a close political friend circle. There's one chad, two chadlites, three normies in this circle. I am the least attractive guy in this friend circle.

In every single one of my circles, I am the ugliest guy. The only possible exception was my friend circle at my undergraduate university which was mostly low tier normie and incels. Even there, there was only one guy I thought was uglier than me, and that was just my probably incorrect interpretation, since I remember a really ugly foid telling him he looked good one day.

It's impossible to be under 2/10 and not get made fun of for your appearance consistently. A 3/10 would probably get some ridicule every now and again. A 4/10 would be unremarkably unattractive. Average looking guys would mostly be ignored but get some positive attention every now and again. Every point above that it gets better.

how do we know which guys are below us dude. that's what we're trying to figure out. ngl this is a little low IQ

.05/10 :reeeeee:, counting only my grade.

This is a pretty low IQ method tbh

Why I like it, is because its a real world test. In my highschool there was 125 girls in my grade. At the peak of their looks, hormones, and very importantly single. How the girls react and interact with the different boys in the grade shows the truth.

I know this is a brutal blackpill to swallow for guys here. Because on threads I see many incels here saying they are 4/10's. They are partly blackpilled but they are still clinging to the ego, that hey they are above 40% of men in looks.

@Rassimov and @Angry_runt I think talk about the importance of real world tests. The real world test is how real women respond to you. Not how guys on lookism rate your looks from a picture.

So what do you need for a real world test involving biology? It is a large sample size(the 125 girls in my grade, and 500 girls in the 4 highschool grades combined), and secondly over a long duration(the 4 years of highschool).
how do we know which guys are below us dude. that's what we're trying to figure out. ngl this is a little low IQ

How the women act around you and them. For example I noticed some of my dork friends which I thought I was above them, and they were sitting in the computer lab. And it surprised me that girls were sitting at the computers next to theirs. Aka they were sitbeside-havers.

Guys like me the girls would share a computer or simply leave the computer lab rather than sit at the computer beside the one I was at.

My nerd, framelet friends i also noticed they sometimes talk to girls in the class that they know. Granted the girls didn't want to sleep with them or date them, but girls would never talk to me.

Last edited:
You can't just calculate your desirability like that, I know your aspergers really wants to but I'm afraid it just doesn't work like that.

Why I like it, is because its a real world test. In my highschool there was 125 girls in my grade. At the peak of their looks, hormones, and very importantly single. How the girls react and interact with the different boys in the grade shows the truth.

I would be interested in what methodology are you using when sorting out positive feedback, a neutral one, and a negative one. And what specific interactions are relevant when determining someones appeal among girls withing the context of a high school class?

I would be interested in what methodology are you using when sorting out positive feedback, a neutral one, and a negative one. And what specific interactions are relevant when determining someones appeal among girls withing the context of a high school class?

Well honestly I admit this is where I am running into some problems with my rating system. I think it was you who had a thread I enjoyed about how if women are comfortable around a guy then there is no sexual tension.

My feeling is women actually do feel a lot of sexual tension/threat around me, but because of looks and in school my super low status they didn't want to be associated with me, let alone date me.

So in the example of my dork sitbeside-haver friends, the girls may have felt no sexual threat from them. The same with the conversation. The argument you made is if the girl is completely comfortable talking with the guy, especially right away its a bad sign.

In a class with 60 male students i was the 2nd ugliest, it's over

High school is a limited and isolated environment, and you don't stay there forever. Where you stand in the current city you're living in is your real rating.

In my grade at highschool there was 250 students in my grade. (1,000 students in the 4 grades combined). So there was 125 boys and 125 girls roughly speaking.

A 1/10 guy would be in the bottom 12 guys in terms of desirability. In my grade I estimate I was in the bottom 5 guys in terms of desirability. If I go high and say I was #5/125 in terms of how undesirable.. then I would be a 0.4/10.

For suicidal cels who are trying to push themselves up into the envied 2/10 category, you might want to add in the guys in the special needs class with severe mental and physical disabilities. But beware I've seen some of those guys later on who had girlfriends.

I think a lot of incels overestimate how good looking they are. Like a lot are claiming they are 4/10's. But that means out of 125 boys in my grade I would have to be above 50 of the boys in terms of desirability. As 125 * 0.4 = 50.
Your method asumes a uniform distribution. Usually, people go with a "normal" distribution (the bell curve), where people are clustered in the middle, and the upper and lower extremes are much rarer (so 1/10s would be a lot rarer than 10%).