Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Definitive signs you're a truecel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
If you've experienced none of these it's likely you're not a truecel

"You have a punchable face"
"You look like a pedo"
"You look like a school shooter "
"You look like a serial killer "
"You look like you have down syndrome "
•Girls point and laugh at you
•girls asking you out as a joke
•You can hear people talking about how ugly you are when standing in a line. Occasionally they'll turn to look at you with their acquaintance and quickly giggle before turning back
•Whenever you talk to people they quickly grow uncomfortable and either ignore you or find an excuse to leave
•You can see visible disgust in people's faces
•You were bullied for your looks in highschool
•If you post yourself online people always comment about how hideous you are
•You're bullied for your looks at work

Last edited:
People often have told me that I give off serial killer vibes due to my expressionless stone cold face

Also was bullied for being skinny and having a narrow jaw a lot before these things improved some during puberty

People often have told me that I give off serial killer vibes due to my expressionless stone cold face
If you were average or above average they wouldn't tell you this. They're trying to find something to justify the disgust they feel towards your face

Also was bullied for being skinny and having a narrow jaw a lot before these things improved some during puberty
Imagine being bullied for being skinny. How pathetic of them.

All of these
Truecel

If you were average or above average they wouldn't tell you this. They're trying to find something to justify the disgust they feel towards your face
I know. A big part of what makes my face worse is my dark eye circles from the brutal sleep deprivation due to insomnia.
Imagine being bullied for being skinny. How pathetic of them.
For real. And it was the fat bastards that weighed like 300 pounds who mocked me for being skinny

people said I looked gay and that destroyed me
Yeah, I've been told I have a fag face and look like a tranny. If I don't shave they tell me I look 40.

I know. A big part of what makes my face worse is my dark eye circles from the brutal sleep deprivation due to insomnia.

For real. And it was the fat bastards that weighed like 300 pounds who mocked me for being skinny
LMFAO. Obvious insecurity on their part

•Whenever you talk to people they quickly grow uncomfortable and either ignore you or find an excuse to leave
I've experienced all of these.

LMFAO. Obvious insecurity on their part
For real. That's part of what helped me not to hate myself as much. At least I don't start sweating lard from walking up stairs or breathing heavy from just sitting there

I've experienced all of these.
That's how you know it's over. In reality people aren't going to be subtle about your looks. If you're ugly they will absolutely make sure you're aware of it.

this one was the most brutal for me
Oh, forgot to mention girls mockingly asking you out as part of that

For real. That's part of what helped me not to hate myself as much. At least I don't start sweating lard from walking up stairs or breathing heavy from just sitting there
Kek

•You can hear people talking about how ugly you are when standing in a line. Occasionally they'll turn to look at you with their acquaintance and quickly giggle before turning back

I actually experienced all of these, but nobody ever called me a shoot shooter or a pedo or whatever. Except I wasn't bullied in high school but rather middle school.

I actually experienced all of these, but nobody ever called me a shoot shooter or a pedo or whatever. Except I wasn't bullied in high school but rather middle school.
Hmm. You might have simply ascended to LTN

Hmm. You might have simply ascended to LTN
I was probably closer to a LTN in my teen years than a truecel but now I'm bald and my face is scarred due to acne. Now I'm a monstrosity

one day my school class decided to boycott me they started to call me psycho when I just approached them, they said I was scary while I didn't do shit to them. It was the most brootal humiliating experience in school I can recall and I had them a lot. I was naive fool and thought something was actually wrong with me, I tried to reason them (yes I know it sounds funny now)...

one day my school class decided to boycott me they started to call me psycho when I just approached them, they said I was scary while I didn't do shit to them. It was the most brootal humiliating experience in school I can recall and I had them a lot. I was naive fool and thought something was actually wrong with me, I tried to reason them (yes I know it sounds funny now)...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You have a punchable face" :no: I’m ugly but I don’t think my face is punchable also a lot of Chads that toilets love have punchable faces imo (ie) Justin Bieber, Tick Tock e boys, those faggots from the Jersey Shore, Jeremy Meeks, Andrew and Tristan Tate and a lot of the assholes that picked on me in school so I’m not really sure that’s a trucel trait
"You look like a pedo":yes:
"You look like a school shooter ":yes:
"You look like a serial killer ":yes:
"You look like you have down syndrome " :no: I don’t think I look like I have Down syndrome but I have been told I look like I’m mentally retarded which I pretty much am as my iq is low
•Girls point and laugh at you :yes: in school I would have girls laugh at me yes
•girls asking you out as a joke :yes: yes in school I would have girls pretend that they liked me as a joke and to make fun of me

•You can hear people talking about how ugly you are when standing in a line. Occasionally they'll turn to look at you with their acquaintance and quickly giggle before turning back :no:

•Whenever you talk to people they quickly grow uncomfortable and either ignore you or find an excuse to leave sometimes this has happened yes but not all the time I’m autistic

•You can see visible disgust in people's faces :no:
•You were bullied for your looks in highschool :yes:
•If you post yourself online people always comment about how hideous you are :no: no I have actually had women online on Reddit when I dm them my picture tell me they think I’m cute but it’s usually IT and IE women who are either trying to virtue singnal or they hate incels and they are lying to me to give me false hope so I kill my self and I’m pretty sure they are lying but I wish they were telling me the truth and that they really liked me but I know they aren’t and that I’m and ugly subhuman who’s repulsive to all foids :cryfeels:
•You're bullied for your looks at work:no: I don’t work I’m a neet so no

So all snd all got 6 out of 12 on your trucel scale which I don’t think I’m a trucel but I’m a LTN which is not much better plus I’m a low iq autistic mentally/disabled neet that lives with his parents and is almost 30 and still kissless virgin it’s beyond over for me :feelscry:

Last edited:
You look like you have down syndrome "
I was told I look like retard by multiple people on multiple occasions - both at work and school.
132 iq points, alwys top student in school and university, heard many times that I learnt my job pretty quick, but still heard people from other departments that barely knew me and didnt even work with me to call me retarded :)
It must be my personality :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've experienced almost all of these and it's happened multiple times

I was called pedo many times

I've been likened to an abo before by some girls

I’ve been told I look like a school shooter even though I’m Aussiecel.

If you've experienced none of these it's likely you're not a truecel

"You have a punchable face"
"You look like a pedo"
•Girls point and laugh at you
I've only experienced number 12. I'm not sure about the rest because when I was growing up I was quite antisocial and alone. I've only had 1 or 3 friends in class but once they moved I was alone again. In high school all of my classmates were nerds and truecels like me. No one has made fun of my looks in real life in person, maybe people have been talking shit behind my back but I haven't noticed it so I can't comment on stuff like this.

Maybe foids are more brutal and honest in the US but I haven't experienced any of this myself in EU.

Last edited:
I've only experienced number 12. I'm not sure about the rest because when I was growing up I was quite antisocial and alone. I've only had 1 or 3 friends in class but once they moved I was alone again. In high school all of my classmates were nerds and truecels like me. No one has made fun of my looks in real life in person, maybe people have been talking shit behind my back but I haven't noticed it so I can't comment on stuff like this.

Maybe foids are more brutal and honest in the US but I haven't experienced any of this myself in EU.
Hmmm. Well if the results are always consistent online you're probably ugly.

I’ve been told I look like a school shooter even though I’m Aussiecel.
Over

I've been likened to an abo before by some girls

View attachment 1282800
Brutal

I've experienced almost all of these and it's happened multiple times
Welcome to trueceldom. It's over

I was told I look like retard by multiple people on multiple occasions - both at work and school.
132 iq points, alwys top student in school and university, heard many times that I learnt my job pretty quick, but still heard people from other departments that barely knew me and didnt even work with me to call me retarded :)
It must be my personality :rolleyes:
"Muh looks" yet you're smarter than any of them. Proof looks aren't everything. In a proper society you'd be guaranteed a mate so you could spread your high IQ genes.

You have a punchable face" :no: I’m ugly but I don’t think my face is punchable also a lot of Chads that toilets love have punchable faces imo (ie) Justin Bieber, Tick Tock e boys, those faggots from the Jersey Shore, Jeremy Meeks, Andrew and Tristan Tate and a lot of the assholes that picked on me in school so I’m not really sure that’s a trucel trait
"You look like a pedo":yes:
"You look like a school shooter ":yes:
"You look like a serial killer ":yes:
"You look like you have down syndrome " :no: I don’t think I look like I have Down syndrome but I have been told I look like I’m mentally retarded which I pretty much am as my iq is low
•Girls point and laugh at you :yes: in school I would have girls laugh at me yes
•girls asking you out as a joke :yes: yes in school I would have girls pretend that they liked me as a joke and to make fun of me

•You can hear people talking about how ugly you are when standing in a line. Occasionally they'll turn to look at you with their acquaintance and quickly giggle before turning back :no:

•Whenever you talk to people they quickly grow uncomfortable and either ignore you or find an excuse to leave sometimes this has happened yes but not all the time I’m autistic

•You can see visible disgust in people's faces :no:
•You were bullied for your looks in highschool :yes:
•If you post yourself online people always comment about how hideous you are :no: no I have actually had women online on Reddit when I dm them my picture tell me they think I’m cute but it’s usually IT and IE women who are either trying to virtue singnal or they hate incels and they are lying to me to give me false hope so I kill my self and I’m pretty sure they are lying but I wish they were telling me the truth and that they really liked me but I know they aren’t and that I’m and ugly subhuman who’s repulsive to all foids :cryfeels:
•You're bullied for your looks at work:no: I don’t work I’m a neet so no

So all snd all got 6 out of 12 on your trucel scale which I don’t think I’m a trucel but I’m a LTN which is not much better plus I’m a low iq autistic mentally/disabled neet that lives with his parents and is almost 30 and still kissless virgin it’s beyond over for me :feelscry:
Brutal. You're probably truecel

Hmmm. Well if the results are always consistent online you're probably ugly.

Over

Brutal

Welcome to trueceldom. It's over

"Muh looks" yet you're smarter than any of them. Proof looks aren't everything. In a proper society you'd be guaranteed a mate so you could spread your high IQ genes.
I only got rated 3/10 by r/amIugly, other than that I haven't been told I'm ugly online, mostly because I never show myself. Tho I once took the Omegle pill with a friend when I was like 18-20 and had a head full of hair I still got called ugly.

Last edited: