Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DEFINITIVE proof that foids enjoy rape

This could be fake, it's easy to make reddit accounts in under a couple minutes

Women enjoy ________ when a physically attractive man does it.

Umm sweaty this is clearly misinformation written by a man :soy:

it doesn't need more proof, it is already an established indisputable fact

They say life is a lot like rape, if you can't change it then you might as well lay back and enjoy it, it's gonna happen regardless.

This is like saying the blackpill isn’t true because an ugly guy has a wife

Check the comments thogh there are foids agreeing. All of them can't be fake

Comment + voter manipulation could be happening
Too much to fake for minimal gain, I think it's real. It's scientifically proven they love grape anyhow

I doubt it considering foids being penetrated without consent as long as its a chad

I doubt it considering foids being penetrated without consent as long as its a chad
yeah, it sounds like she could be bragging about being raped by chad to other foids. Treating it like a trophy. But she could also just be making up the entire thing to get foids to notice her high SMV, and how it lead to her being raped by a chad (they typically only get sexually aroused at chad).

yeah, it sounds like she could be bragging about being raped by chad to other foids. Treating it like a trophy. But she could also just be making up the entire thing to get foids to notice her high SMV, and how it lead to her being raped by a chad (they typically only get sexually aroused at chad).
True and true

She should be raped again and again until her brain is broken once and for all

Rape shouldn't even be a crime

wish i was in the old days around 1000 A.C. i would just soldiermaxx and fuck enslaved bitches of opponents unwillingly i am a kinda ogrecel archetype, it would have worked