Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Defending my honour against HateCurry - I'm not FBI

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
Mods please leave this thread up, I've been publicly accused in ID for suposedly being FBI, by this faggot: @HateCurry - thread:

This faggot is talking about this thread: https://incels.is/threads/incel-kommando-its-time-to-fight-back.388519/

I was high as a kite :)smonk:) on white widow and uploaded a video of @the.oracle IRL (masked of course) MMAmaxing to inspire fellow incels to learn how to defend themselves, and posted it on ID (thread above)

I used the platform Sendvids, because I couldn't upload the video directly to .is and the platform lets me upload without an account, so it can be anonymous unlike YouTube.

The platform is also officially permitted by .is to be embedded to the website (and that's why I chose it in the first place, I found out through this site since I never heard of Sendvids):

See:

If the platform has ads it's not my problem you low IQ ape doesn't know how to use AdBlock

So, the link doesn't contain any viruses and I demand an official apology by @HateCurry, and after that you can suck my cock you faggot

Brutall ignoredpill

Hello fellow colleague, have you been collecting the data for this Quarter? We need further evidence of this Incel threat, and I believe these users are proof of it.

Anyways, contact me at [email protected] so we get in touch more.

hahahah actually my apologies, the defamation is really horrible, it was all based on speculation. I'll call on mods to delete that thread and a new post, telling everyone it's a mistake.

Now, the damage is done, just about, I should've been more careful.

By the way the link went to random ads anyway, it didn't take me to that video.