Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Defective people like me aren't supposed to live long

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I have autism and shit looks. This made me a target for bullying everywhere, the worst case was in school. But these days we have the technology to distract ourselves and hide from it. But the thing is, even though I am able to go through it with the copes we have right now, the trauma from getting bullied is still there and never goes away, and it tremendously lowers my life quality as I now developed psychosis from it, so nature is now basically punishing me by giving me trauma for not fighting back then, even if it meant death for me, and and all my parents did instead of teaching me how to deal with, they just compensated for it by spoiling me and buying me musical instruments and a gaming laptop I want, but what's the point of living in comfort when your mind is too far gone enough to enjoy it? In nature, there's no such thing and we'll just get killed off immediately but it's better than living long enough as a mental cripple.

In nature I have seen animals missing all their limbs and half their face surviving. Only the strong survive. I think it is a good sign if you are still surviving that you are still strong, even if you are feeling worn out. Plenty of people just die still, even in the modern world. Obviously you are smart enough and healthy enough to have not. It is likely now that you are an adult that you will continue to survive until old age. It would have been the same in a wild/tribal system.

Even if I somehow magically became rich and ascend, living in my mansion with Stacy wife, I would never be able to enjoy life because my conscience will attack me for not fighting back, defending someone or acting like an egoist/coward. It would be like eating delicious food with a poison in it.

The other 1% don’t have autism
They're lucky. I wish I was NT like those teenagers who participate in street brawls. I used to think those kids are dumb but they're actually not. They're smart enough to know that if they don't respond to disrespect with retaliation they will have to live with depression for the rest of their life. And being the autist I am, I was actually the dumb one for not knowing that and now I will live have to deal with the feeling of powerlessness everyday.
In nature I have seen animals missing all their limbs and half their face surviving. Only the strong survive. I think it is a good sign if you are still surviving that you are still strong, even if you are feeling worn out. Plenty of people just die still, even in the modern world. Obviously you are smart enough and healthy enough to have not. It is likely now that you are an adult that you will continue to survive until old age. It would have been the same in a wild/tribal system.
But at least those animals won't feel emasculated because they defended their honor during the attack even if they lost their limbs. I didn't even do a thing when I was being bullied and it feels emasculating and it still rides me to this day. :feelsbadman:
Even if I somehow magically became rich and ascend, living in my mansion with Stacy wife, I would never be able to enjoy life because my conscience will attack me for not fighting back, defending someone or acting like an egoist/coward. It would be like eating delicious food with a poison in it.
Yeah, exactly :feelsbadman:

But at least those animals won't feel emasculated because they defended their honor during the attack even if they lost their limbs. I didn't even do a thing when I was being bullied and it feels emasculating and it still rides me to this day. :feelsbadman:
Animals run from fights all the time. If you see a living animal, it has probably ran from most fights it has encountered. Animals that cant judge a situation die. Another reason why incels should be armed at all times.

teaching me how to deal with, they just compensated for it by spoiling me and buying me musical instruments and a gaming laptop I want

I would've appreciated a lovely two-parent home in ASD seclusion when I was an adolescent.

I did but my family bullied me for it