Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

defeated

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Fish monkey
★★★★★
just got off work. think I'm gonna quit soon. normies bullying me and picking on me. feels like school all over again. this one fucker derives some sort of sick satisfaction from making fun of me. everyone at work hates me. I hate me. there's no good people in this world. my life will always be this way. I hate life. I hate living. born alone die alone. things never change

Brutal. If you can leech off the government and NEET, you might as well. When society screws you over this bad, they deserve it

What did they do?
this one faggot is just a turbo asshole. Yelled at me to MOVE, keeps telling me I'm doing something wrong, even though I'm doing what I'm suppose to, then says jUsT KidDiNG because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he hates me.

I left work so pissed off. I swear if I stay ill go ER no joke. I've never been so mad in my life. I wanted to bash this fuckers skull in.

Then everyone else is always saying something smart like a backhanded compliment, like "wow we really appreciate having you here" in the most sarcastic voice ever. (My managed said this to me)

One of them I caught trying to non chelontly take a picture of me. (Probably cause I'm ugly and they want to make fun of me somewhere)

this one faggot is just a turbo asshole. Yelled at me to MOVE, keeps telling me I'm doing something wrong, even though I'm doing what I'm suppose to, then says jUsT KidDiNG because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he hates me.

I left work so pissed off. I swear if I stay ill go ER no joke. I've never been so mad in my life. I wanted to bash this fuckers skull in.

Then everyone else is always saying something smart like a backhanded compliment, like "wow we really appreciate having you here" in the most sarcastic voice ever. (My managed said this to me)

One of them I caught trying to non chelontly take a picture of me. (Probably cause I'm ugly and they want to make fun of me somewhere)
There's so much more shit too. I swear I have never been this disrespected before

im feeling compromised, and so dehumanized :cryfeels:

Social status is determined by dopamine receptor density. If you make your receptors sturdier and more sensitive, you don't have to suffer from this.

People are just animals at the end of the day. Like a pack of wolves they try to rip each other apart. Don't take it personally. Human beings are all shit, just venomous cancer, we all are.

Social status is determined by dopamine receptor density. If you make your receptors sturdier and more sensitive, you don't have to suffer from this.

People are just animals at the end of the day. Like a pack of wolves they try to rip each other apart. Don't take it personally. Human beings are all shit, just venomous cancer, we all are.
Literally nobody else gets treated like this at work though. I'm the one singled out by everyone.

I can withstand a lot of bullying and shit, I've dealt with this my whole life. This shit is beyond my tolerance level.

Maybe I just need to sleep

To all the feds reading this, I'm not gonna do anything. I'm just venting right now. I quite possibly had one of the worst days.

I've worked warehouse jobs for pepsi and fed ex that were less draining then this shit.

I hate humanity so much that it's unreal, I mainly hate the fact that I need these rubbish people to not die in loneliness and depression, and that I need their approval unconsciously and just by being part of society or talking about it I'm proving that I need

I really want to be alone, far from everyone

I hate humanity so much that it's unreal, I mainly hate the fact that I need these rubbish people to not die in loneliness and depression, and that I need their approval unconsciously and just by being part of society or talking about it I'm proving that I need

I really want to be alone, far from everyone
Well said brocel.

I just want to be treated like a normal human being. I feel like I'm one of those odd attractions that you would see at a carnival or something. I'm like one of the "freaks".

To all the feds reading this, I'm not gonna do anything. I'm just venting right now. I quite possibly had one of the worst days.

I've worked warehouse jobs for pepsi and fed ex that were less draining then this shit.
It’s basic protocol to investigate such claims, we do not take threats of violence lightly. Watch out at 7:30 pm on friday pacific standard time

I just want to be treated like a normal human being. I feel like I'm one of those odd attractions that you would see at a carnival or something. I'm like one of the "freaks".
What do you think makes people hate you?

Maybe I live in the trueman show, and everyone just hates me automatically. There's got to be a reason why I've been so cruely abused.

Not even anyone on .is gives a shit. All of this fucking sucks man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No, it is under our protocol to send such warnings in cases that warrant it
Are you actually being serious? I've never even hurt a fly in my life. I'd hurt myself before I ever hurt another person.

If I end up getting arrested because I post on .is it is gonna be giga over. I've not even done anything wrong to warrant such vitriol. I was not making any threats at all.

I've lived this life before. Everything feels too familiar.

Not even anyone on .is gives a shit. All of this fucking sucks man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sorry man, I recently gave up in every aspect I work 3 days a week now pushing carts at a grocery store, just enough to help dad with bills and save a little bit for copes and maybe some drugs if I ever pick up that lifestyle again.

Sorry man, I recently gave up in every aspect I work 3 days a week now pushing carts at a grocery store, just enough to help dad with bills and save a little bit for copes and maybe some drugs if I ever pick up that lifestyle again.
Maybe I just need to switch to part time if possible. My days feel like they're being wasted doing nothing of value.

That sounds pretty chill though, so good on you fren :feelsautistic:

In a few days I'm gonna get jumped. Quite possibly at work or after it. It has happened before.

I'm in my 20's now, no higher education and no reason to push beyond what is the minimum required to survive, just done with this nigger world, I believe in God but doubt I will inherit any Heavens, I just fucking hate this place man.

I'm in my 20's now, no higher education and no reason to push beyond what is the minimum required to survive, just done with this nigger world, I believe in God but doubt I will inherit any Heavens, I just fucking hate this place man.
Same man :feelsrope:

I just need some peace

Typical normies with disgusting behaviour. Sounds tough, brocel

@Cayden Zhang

Why Friday and not tomorrow? What's even going to happen?

I broke down into tears earlier not gonna lie.
Did that at the only job I ever had and quit the next day. Nothing worse for your mental health than a dogshit environment full of worthless people.

Oh no we have another incel posting based content on .is. Looks like we'll have to get him for free speech because of muh "harassment" and "threats of violence" :soy::soy:

This clown world.. I swear man

This world is so disgusting man, god should be ashamed of himself for doing this to us.

I'm so fucked up inside that I will never be able to heal from what I've seen, and what I've been through.