Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deep philosophy (incel related) worth the read

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Why would God create a world, this confusing?

I want to preface by saying I'm not questioning God. God forbid, im just so bewildered on why he would create someone who he knows will have a tough and troubled life?

You might say to test us, to see who is worthy for heaven? But my ultimate question would simply be why?

In my childhood I was best friends with a guy who was tall and liked by everyone and all the girls just thought he was great. I was short, fat and irrelevant back then now I'm just short and irrelevant. Whilst he grew to 6'3 and became rich of selling Class A drugs

I don't know why I am the way I am and he is the way he is, and on top of that why we had to go the same school and be best friends. I think its 10 times worse being close to someone who has everything you want, than having no friends at all. Its one thing seeing someone like meeks live on tutorial through the Internet, but its completely different being in the presence of someone like meeks and growing up with him. Its because I saw his life i despised my own. Experiencing the raw disparity Is truly crushing.

And for the love of pete its not only women!! Its how people treat him with respect and reverence and treat me like the garbage on the sidewalk.

Its not enough that this happened in my childhood, about a year ago I saw him in this new Mercedes with a good looking chick next to him whilst I was riding the bus. Its not enough fate put me through seeing him growing up but fate had to make our paths cross again to teach me my place in this world

To some people this might be sounding like I'm an entitled loser, but I want to make it clear I know I'm not entitled to anything. I'm just giving my life experience

Back to my original question, why ?
Me and this chad both have the same opportunity of going to heaven and hell? So why did it have to be this way?
As opposed to no creation no sadness no happiness no pain no pleasure

Last edited:
You might say to test us, to see who is worthy for heaven? But my ultimate question would simply be why?
I'm not religious, but hear me out, my theory is that the concept of "why" and "purpose" and "meaning" of life is a human thing. God (if he exists) is not human, maybe to him the "why/purpose/meaning" doesn't matter, we spend all our life asking "why" about everything in life.

I'm not religious, but hear me out, my theory is that the concept of "why" and "purpose" and "meaning" of life is a human thing. God (if he exists) is not human, maybe to him the "why/purpose/meaning" doesn't matter, we spend all our life asking "why" about everything in life.
I think your right man, there's really no point in asking why since we're practically nothing to him anyway? It's just hard being here living this life knowing even if you make it to heaven chaddam might be there too, and you'll be forced be to happy with him because apparently all negative feelings are taken away. Despite us being nothing alike and he would have spat on me in this life.

All of this is fueled mainly by a hatred of the world and its inhabitants

because god is a foid and loves chad

There literally is no meaning to anything. When you understand that you shed the last remenants of bluepill left in your soul.

That's why I don't like it when people cope with how it could've been worse. How we should be gRaTeFuL "Atleast you are not a starving child in Africa":soy:

Bull fucking shit. Why should any child in Africa suffer? Why should I feel happy or content about it? Its such a fucking roll of dice, I could easily have been that African child, or a chad in southern california with rich parents.

Once you stop being grateful you start seeing God for the asshole he really is. This asshole lets children starve in Africa and he expects everyone else to kiss his ass because he could've easily fucked us up even more. How dare he?

And on top of being an asshole he's fucking incompetent. He doesn't punish the chads and foids, the evil doers. He doesn't even give us the strength to do his punishing for him. But the moment we sin we get instant karma. Fuck that. Fuck him. Fuck this life.

In re-rolling religion you can keep playing on this server and timeline lives again and again. Or you can play on other servers starting from different save points, like seasons.

In each life there is a large randomness factor. It equals out over many lifetimes. Eg.. over 1,000 lifetimes you and the spirit playing the Chad in this life will about equal out. Heck it might still be uneven at that point but eventually the randomness will catch up.

The randomness it makes a couple of things happen. The first is in reality there is no net emotions. It is only through experiencing good and bad that you experience feelings.

The second is creates different experiences. By living all sorts of different lives you get all sorts of different experiences, which allows huge re-playability.

Thirdly it erodes the advantage that experienced players have. A newbie spirit might roll a Chad and be kicking ass in this life. Whereas even a spirit who is better at the game is struggling on an incel.

I started to believe more strongly in re-rolling religion when I saw how all this fits together. Normal religions imo fall short on these questions. They don't have an answer for why one person would get to be a Chad and another an incel.

@JayGoptri @wei#3959 @K9Otaku

Your mistake is to assume god is a benevolent being.

If he created everything and everyone, why test us? Why didn't he create everyone good enough to go to heaven? Why didn't he create us IN heaven already? There is literally no answer for that other than that he must be an evil masochist. He created us because he wanted to, then threw us here to suffer and be randomly (yes, randomly, because someone will only follow his rules given very specific conditions of environment, childhood, learning and even inherited behavioral predispositions, which are all random) selected to go to heaven.

Some may say: "but muh he wants us to have free will:soy::soy:"... Which is just a cope. Fetishizing free will doesn't make him less of a masochist.

In order to get rid of this problem you will need to either discard christianity or overhaul it entirely.

Why would God create a world, this confusing?
If there is a god, he is so much way above us that what he will do will be confusing, right?

I want to preface by saying I'm not questioning God. God forbid, im just so bewildered on why he would create someone who he knows will have a tough and troubled life?
Muslim answer: to test you
Christian answer: to purify you

You might say to test us, to see who is worthy for heaven?
Muslim answer

In my childhood I was best friends with a guy who was tall and liked by everyone and all the girls just thought he was great. I was short, fat and irrelevant back then now I'm just short and irrelevant. Whilst he grew to 6'3 and became rich of selling Class A drugs

I don't know why I am the way I am and he is the way he is, and on top of that why we had to go the same school and be best friends. I think its 10 times worse being close to someone who has everything you want, than having no friends at all. Its one thing seeing someone like meeks live on tutorial through the Internet, but its completely different being in the presence of someone like meeks and growing up with him. Its because I saw his life i despised my own. Experiencing the raw disparity Is truly crushing.

And for the love of pete its not only women!! Its how people treat him with respect and reverence and treat me like the garbage on the sidewalk.

Its not enough that this happened in my childhood, about a year ago I saw him in this new Mercedes with a good looking chick next to him whilst I was riding the bus. Its not enough fate put me through seeing him growing up but fate had to make our paths cross again to teach me my place in this world
Jew/Christian/Muslim comment on this: you are crossing paths with him because that way, you see your idol. Life is about being cured of idolatry.

Me and this chad both have the same opportunity of going to heaven and hell? So why did it have to be this way?
Christians at least would say no. This Chad friend of yours is being destroyed by God through temptation and sin. You are being made to watch so that you can appreciate how God protects you from the same.

Back to my original question, why ?
That question will never be answered. Saying "God created it" is just a way to say "I can't answer the question". But it adds a twist. It also says "not only will you not answer the question but you will stop asking"

That is basically a summary of what the main 3 monotheistic religions answer your question.

Personally, I am not a Christian and I don't "believe in God" in the traditional sense. However, I am open to alternate scenarios like the one described by @WizardofSoda

I started to believe more strongly in re-rolling religion when I saw how all this fits together. Normal religions imo fall short on these questions. They don't have an answer for why one person would get to be a Chad and another an incel.
As I said, previously, I like the idea, but I have a few questions:
  1. In order for re-rolling to be useful to us, we need to keep our memories from one life to the next. In most reincarnation religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Platonism) ordinary people lose their memories upon rebirth. Only super-advanced wizards get to recover memories of their past lives. What is the position that re-rolling theology takes on this?
  2. Who would allow us to play endlessly on this server and what would be his/their motives? Aliens? Our future selves? What else could there be?
Your mistake is to assume god is a benevolent being.
And what do you know about that? Hmmm?

We are nice to our pets. Why wouldn't God be nice to his?

Last edited:
If there is a god, he is so much way above us that what he will do will be confusing, right?

Muslim answer: to test you
Christian answer: to purify you

Muslim answer

Jew/Christian/Muslim comment on this: you are crossing paths with him because that way, you see your idol. Life is about being cured of idolatry.

Christians at least would say no. This Chad friend of yours is being destroyed by God through temptation and sin. You are being made to watch so that you can appreciate how God protects you from the same.

That question will never be answered. Saying "God created it" is just a way to say "I can't answer the question". But it adds a twist. It also says "not only will you not answer the question but you will stop asking"

That is basically a summary of what the main 3 monotheistic religions answer your question.

Personally, I am not a Christian and I don't "believe in God" in the traditional sense. However, I am open to alternate scenarios like the one described by @WizardofSoda

As I said, previously, I like the idea, but I have a few questions:
  1. In order for re-rolling to be useful to us, we need to keep your memories from one life to the next. In most reincarnation religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Platonism) ordinary people lose their memories upon rebirth. Only super-advanceds wizards get to recover memories of their past lives. What is the position on this that re-rolling theology takes?
  2. Who would allow us to play endlessly on this server and what would be his/their motives? Aliens? Our future selves? What else could there be?

1. I've been thinking about that question. I think at the next level up your spirit there you keep all memories of all lives. But when you are reincarnated you don't keep specific memories while in that life, but you keep instincts and values and aspects of your spirits personality and your ability to play the game.

Why the game can't allow you to keep your old memories and skills is for many reasons. One reason is for immersion playing this character. Secondly so experiences are 'new' in this life. And another reason is it wouldn't be fun for new players if you already knew everything. One simple reason is if you had memories of past lives you would then know you can keep living lives.

For usefulness I haven't though yet if there were ways of super-advanced wizards to transfer knowledge. I made a thread about that, but I'm still working on that. I was thinking like a Sith Lord in Star Wars they can have secret knowledge they hide, but hide in a way that a spirit with their personality in a new body can find out later. I also said why they have to keep the knowledge secret. On the other hand some knowledge can transfer more openly, eg.. something in a science textbook.

2. This question I am a lot more sure on. If you look at the US economy now it is going towards 2 things. Healthcare and entertainment. Because when we can get all material things that is what is left. In the alternate reality/dimension/universe where the vast computer servers are hosting these simulations they already mastered health care. The same vast computer power can be used to make them ageless through going into medicine. Healthcare and entertainment are now 50% of the US economy.

So the simulated worlds today the MMO's and similar things they are for entertainment. And the players are paying for the game in one way or another. Its like online it has evolved to be maintaining attention.

In the layer above us they could be humans like who already lived through the period we did because it is like the year 3500 there and they are simulating this period. Or they could be completely different alien to us and this is a wild fantasy universe.

It raised another question to me is when did this universe 'go live' with allowing player characters into the world. Because a Godlike computer can fill in the backstory to work.

And the world can be fully operational with NPC's, so the first player character is born as a baby.