Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Deep case is a victory won by women not men

• Thread starter Deleted member 38567
  • Start date
Deleted member 38567

Deleted member 38567

Self-banned
-
Depp won this case is due to an online media blitz driven by… WOMEN! Depp’s army of 300 pound 40 year old housewife fans flocked to all social media calling Heard every name in the book. Do you really thing the jury didn’t read that? really? Swap Johnny Depp with any wealthy famous man who IS NOT a sex symbol, and this goes the other way, and hard. This isn’t a victory for men. Its a victory for crazy women who latched onto an alpha.

why do you type like a woman tho

Man this is awful and totally my problem.
Oh wait no it isn't lmao.:feelshaha:

Stop caring about this retarded celebrity bullshit idiot.

I think it blows a hole in the "believe all women" narrative though. So that's good.

Didn’t follow that case ngl

true
no benefit for avergae guy who is abused by wife
justice?
Chad only

All the Depp-Heard case showed me is that normalcattle are not to be trusted by any means. Before the trial, a large amount of people were bashing Johnny Depp and calling for the destruction of his career. Now, as the evidence points to Amber Heard being the perpetrator of the abuse, suddenly the masses started to support Johnny Depp. Normalcattle follow the trend and will chop your head off if the mainstream tells them to.

im not native english speaker, so i don't know what are you talking about exactly.
larp

doomer avis seem popular with foid infiltrators, @nagisa (foid) has one too

Don’t care about that rich Chad case

[UWSL][UWSL]This Deep's victory was important because it now gives men to retaliate against false complaints from women and any man who defends Amber is an idiot and supporter of feminists.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I think it blows a hole in the "believe all women" narrative though. So that's good.
Normalcattle follow the trend and will chop your head off if the mainstream tells them to.
Yes. It's always good to see an abuse-related judgement that rules in favor of a man in this highly gynocentric legal system. We should not forget that we're dealing with normiescum however.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back