Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [DEDSRS] Do Not Click! You Have Been Warned!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Rapeyourwife420

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE PENISLOSSUS IS GONNA RAPE YOUR WIFE MEME!
YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO REPOST THIS IMAGE OR YOUR WIFE/FUTURE WIFE WILL GET RAPED BY PENISLOSSUS. IF YOU'RE A TRUECEL WHO WILL NEVER ASCEND, PENISLOSSUS WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS IMAGE IN TEN MINUTES!
REPOST THIS IMAGE.
IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE A CUCK AND A FAKECEL.

[View attachment 228736
YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO REPOST THIS IMAGE OR YOUR WIFE/FUTURE WIFE WILL GET RAPED BY PENISLOSSUS. IF YOU'RE A TRUECEL WHO WILL NEVER ASCEND, PENISLOSSUS WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS IMAGE IN TEN MINUTES!
REPOST THIS IMAGE.
Sorry to disappoint you inkwell, YOU TRIGGERED MY TRAP CARD

This has been my plan all along mewmew!

Future wife? Fakecel if true.

tbhngldedsrs

View attachment 228736
REPOST THIS IMAGE.
don't wanna get raped tbh

I expected something worse

View attachment 228754
It is over for you now. You will be consumed and assimilated into the protein I so much desire.
Wait...

I know your weakness... if your gymceling is fueled by testosterone and protein, then the only way to defeat you is with estrogen and carbohydrates!

I activate my spell card!
Createcard

With this effect, your attack and gains go to zero!

Now destroy him!
Createcard 1

mewmew

Last edited:
Wait...

I know your weakness... if your gymceling is fueled by testosterone and protein, then the only way to defeat you is with estrogen and carbohydrates!

I activate my spell card!
View attachment 228762
With this effect, your attack and gains go to zero!

Now destroy him!
View attachment 228768
mewmew

I have been defeated. All the estrogen is making me weak, emotional and i am crying rivers of tears. It is over for me. Please spare me from destruction.

View attachment 228771
I have been defeated. All the estrogen is making me weak, emotional and i am crying rivers of tears. It is over for me. Please spare me from destruction.
... You're right.

What am I doing?

Striking down another incel... this is not the anime code of honor, animecels are supposed to stick together.
Rodger

In the name of the saint, we must forgive incels who dry to absorb us into protein for gymceling.

I offer you redemption, on the condition that you take the black and become a loli catzu
Tsumiki miniwa cat girl

It is the only way to save your soul mewmew

... You're right.

What am I doing?

Striking down another incel... this is not the anime code of honor, animecels are supposed to stick together.
View attachment 228772
In the name of the saint, we must forgive incels who dry to absorb us into protein for gymceling.

I offer you redemption, on the condition that you take the black and become a loli catzu
View attachment 228774
It is the only way to save your soul mewmew

ok buddy boyo. I graciously thank you for forgiving my trespasses. This makes me very happy knowing there is still such kindness in this world.