Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dedicated to a life that I never had, and never will... Even as an old guy, this song makes me cry.

What's "old" - how old? I'm 26.

And yes I understand

What's "old" - how old? I'm 26.
Too old to be on incel forums no doubt. I was a kid when the Original Carrie came out, and was the first novel I ever read.

Relatable, the agepill spares none

Im still the BOY I was back then, I just don't look it. I'm the original Incel from the 70s. I was arrested and tossed in the loony bin for stalking my ONEITIS to HER Prom. Here's the true memoir/short story about it, and yes, it ALL happened, every detail.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/794692

Man I'm drunk af and songs like this just break me

Man I'm drunk af and songs like this just break me
Imagine how I feel.. Stalking a girl who barely knew my name, and watching her dance with another at her Prom while I was arrested for "planning" SOMETHING i WASNT ACTUALLY planning. This event shaped my entire life. And YES, the cover art is QUITE accurate..
Prom

Imagine how I feel.. Stalking a girl who barely knew my name, and watching her dance with another at her Prom while I was arrested for "planning" SOMETHING i WASNT ACTUALLY planning. This event shaped my entire life. And YES, the cover art is QUITE accurate..
View attachment 897132
:cryfeels:

IS it WORSE to have a chance for a normal life and having FAILED that chance? Or NEVER having that CHANCE in the first place, and realizing that we never did?

I shouldn't have opened this thread, holy shit:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

EXACTLY! As the original Incel from another Era and Time, the saddest tales of humanity belong to me.
Indeed:cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Also, thanks for reminding me of this movie, I'll definitely have to watch it. Stephen King's old, original stuff legitimately just has a certain feeling to it that just draws you to it:feelsstudy::feelscomfy::feelsPop:.

Indeed:cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Also, thanks for reminding me of this movie, I'll definitely have to watch it. Stephen King's old, original stuff legitimately just has a certain feeling to it that just draws you to it:feelsstudy::feelscomfy::feelsPop:.
The very FIRST adult horror novel I ever read(I was 7). Yes, I was that advanced.

50 years old? Holy shit.

Its over :cryfeels:
No idea what move that is but its probably silly jewich bluepill propaganda. True love and romance only exist for 8+ anyway. We never had a shot.
A woman will never love an ugly man

Imagining a Johnny(me) who went to high school, was never in a loony-bin, and that danced at MY prom with a girl I loved, getting married, working a regular job, having kids, and grandkids, and finally, leaving this world as a normal but loved man. The Johnny that never had a chance to exist.

View: https://youtu.be/lxrgb3KqG7o?si=VQmXqVYfYCO5W179

A larp hmm? NOPE. Easily provable. Never doubt my truth, its a LOSING BET. My own mother believed I was the Devil, and attempted my murder. Im not the Devil, but I am something wonderfully unique in your timelime. Im even creating a Bible for US outcasts/misfits/incels.

View: https://youtu.be/1T8mu6Rsk6I?si=hsfidX4OwHI5OdV8

Your writing is very amazing, some of the most fantastic writing I've read in a long time, but it just doesn't seem real. The way you brought up the cold winter of buffalo or fighting back the three adult guys. It seems like a well written story out together by a highiqcel but not really reality.

Post the story.
I fully INTEND to, fIm working on finishing my Clown memoir right NOW trust me. I believe in Honesty, it has a power lies seem to lack.