Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [ded srs] Swimming & Tree climbing AMA

Can you swim and climb trees?

• I can swim

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • I can't swim

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I can climb trees

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • I can't climb trees

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
If you know how to swim, how old were you when you learnt to swim? Did you learn how to swim in a swimming pool, in a lake, river?

How good are you climbing on trees? If a tree is thick, do you not bother because you can't or can you actually do it by grabbing the tree like koala and simply pushing yourself up?

I also find the word "AMA" retarded and funny sounding if you literally say ama(Latin style)so dats why its in the title. Heil Satan.

I learned how to swim because my mom was scared what would happen "if I fell into the river" so she started taking me to a pool and teaching me how to swim.

I can climb trees, but I'm no monkey. It has to have branches to help me lift myself up. I'm not in very good shape honestly.

I can swim, but i'm not really sure what counts as climbing trees, I can climb a tree if there's like a slant or branches that wont break.

I can swim, but i'm not really sure what counts as climbing trees, I can climb a tree if there's like a slant or branches that wont break.
I think anyone can do it if they have hands and legs tfw.. I was talking about the koala method ded srs
I learned how to swim because my mom was scared what would happen "if I fell into the river" so she started taking me to a pool and teaching me how to swim.

I can climb trees, but I'm no monkey. It has to have branches to help me lift myself up. I'm not in very good shape honestly.
ded srs?

I can't swim, but when I decide to commit suicide I was thinking about drowning myself in the Nile.

I remember climbing trees with my friends as a little kid, good times we were like monkeys tbhtbh. I didn't know how to swim when I was little, but I just kept floating around as a flat blob lmao. I can swim properly as a non fattie now tho

I could climb trees as a kid but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to now, I can however swim

I can't swim or climb trees. I cannot do anything but shit, eat, sleep, and post on incels.co

I think anyone can do it if they have hands and legs tfw.. I was talking about the koala method ded srs

Of course I can swim, I learned that shit on school.

I think I know how to swim but not very well

have never bothered with climbing a tree

I can swim, my father taught me 10 years ago.

I can climb a tree, when I was a child I already did it. And now I use some trees for my calisthenics too.

Need cutre adorable treewaifu

Ded osrs I can swim but I cant climb trees
Climbs me

I can swim but I cant climb trees