Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decribe your dream spouse

Dante666

Dante666

Recruit
★★
The title sums it up, id like to know the attributes you'd want in a spouse, both internal and external

virgin petite tomboy gf

Virgin, young, not a rostie, nice body and decent face.

As long as she's loyal, virgin, and not a landwhale, I would love her and try to be a good husband. But loyal women don't exist, and even if they do, they would be very few and I don't think they would want to marry my ugly ass.

As long as she's loyal, virgin, and not a landwhale, I would love her and try to be a good husband. But loyal women don't exist, and even if they do, they would be very few and I don't think they would want to marry my ugly ass.
If it's not to much to ask, what do you look like?

Caveat: there is an extremely wide range of females I would take for a wife, my description below is only my ideal as stated by OP.

Arab, Christian, loyal, very feminine, submissive, virgin, enjoys going out on the town or small weekend trips. No degenerate tattoos or piercings.

Nice and loyal

Must not be fat and be biological female

If it's not to much to ask, what do you look like?
I am mestizo (weird mix of native south american and european, probably some african genes too), I have short ramus, long face, asymmetrical round eyes, light spots around my eye area and on my cheek (vitiligo), weird lips, thick nose with blackheads that never go away no matter what I do cuz I have oily skin (my skin in general is fucked up), big asymmetrical ears, very little facial hair, I can't even give you a frame of reference cuz I don't know anyone that looks like me, my face is a unique piece of modern art.

White (only English or Saxon German, nothing else counts), virgin, baptized Catholic, faithful, religiously zealous, fertile, no tattoos or piercings, extremely (and I cannot stress this enough) extremely thin, affectionate, never talks, never goes out of the house, doesn't have friends or family, doesn't go on the internet or social media, and is high iq enough to homeschool our kids.

and huge tits ofc. And yes, I believe I deserve this

They call it a DREAM spouse for good reason.

She will always be hypergamous.

it would be great if she could

Be into math
Have black hair

and um all the virgin and loyal stuff too